As a UFC Fan, what has been the most solid DEFENSE of a title you have seen in recent history?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I actually have to go with the LIGHTER weight classes, and say Max vs Aldo, and TJ vs Cody, both rematches. Both champs FINISHED their challengers, in dominant fashion.

Which champions have recently defended their belts in the most impressive fashion to you?

McGregor beating Tony, Lee and then Khabib after taking Alvarez‘ belt. Puts him into GOAT contention in my book.

Probably all of Mighty Mouse's save Elliott and Cejudo II. He played with dudes like they were Legos.

I thought stipe beating ngannou was pretty bad ass. Mainly because so many people were writing off stipe and he completely outclassed the dude. Too bad immediately after he gets knocked out in the first round by the second best guy in the weight class below him.

Homie went

tenor.gif

I thought stipe beating ngannou was pretty bad ass. Mainly because so many people were writing off stipe and he completely outclassed the dude. Too bad immediately after he gets knocked out in the first round by the second best guy in the weight class below him.
i agree with this

id also mention max vs aldo II

Dude the way Holloway just stared right through Aldo to punch him out was an intense defense. I was like holy shit this guy is for real!

Maybe Silva vs Sonnen. 1 for the story of the fight, 2 for the execution

It's always a good opportunity for a Conor fan to bring up Conor I guess. Even if it makes zero sense at all lol.

Which is most of the time. lol

Homie has NEVER defended a belt. hahaha

McGregor beating Tony, Lee and then Khabib after taking Alvarez‘ belt. Puts him into GOAT contention in my book.
Wow we got a time traveler here from a parallel universe where Conor actually defends his belts.

Back