As a TJ fan, I will not be mad if he lose

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He didn't have to be that arrogant and disrespectful towards the other FW, especially with all his friends.

He could have simply said, "I wish all the best to the other FW, I hope the UFC is not gonna close the division, but it's out of my power, my job is to knock Cejudo out, that's all."

He calls himself a martial artist blablabla, but as much as he's one of the best fighter out there, I start to dislike his mindset.

As a TJ hater I'll be happy as hell to see douchenozzle lose.

He didn't have to be that arrogant and disrespectful towards the other FW, especially with all his friends.

He could have simply said, "I wish all the best to the other FW, I hope the UFC is not gonna close the division, but it's out of my power, my job is to knock Cejudo out, that's all."

He calls himself a martial artist blablabla, but as much as he's one of the best fighter out there, I start to dislike his mindset.

well im glad you wont be mad if someone you like loses when they give their all. that would be pretty lame to be "mad" at a dude you like for something he absolutely didn't want to happen.. Guys losing fights is one of the hardest things they have to deal with lol.good thing at least you wont be mad

as far as the the comments. They are true..lol, you cant hate on a man for keeping it real. Also, TJ has embrased the heel role as a means to make more money. That's why he embarrassed the snake nick name. Its just business at the end of the day and hes trying to sell his fight.

Top sportsman is a bit arrogant, is that news to anyone?
He seemed fairly likeable as a TUF coach anyway but if you're opposite Cody Garbrandt that's probably not too hard.

I don't really care who wins it but I'm not rooting for TJ to lose because of some prefight comments about a division that's getting cut anyway whatever happens tonight.

It is Cejudo dramatizing the situation to get rant. It was obvious UFC was going to shut down the flyweight. It is how you shut down a weight class. Make upper weight class champion beat the below weight class champion who is very skilled. Cejudo is playing the victim. As Dana said many times, if they call you for a fight and a good money you have to take it, it is what it is, it is how the game is.

I don’t understand how people like TJ have any fans at all. But it tells me all I need to know about anybody that publicly supports him.

I think this fight is ALOT closer than others are making it out to be. TJ is a beast but people are really sleeping on Henry. Man came out and beat one of the best fighters in DJ and not only out-struck him, but easily outwrestled him. TJ has every right being confident as he is the bigger man for the first time in his career, but Henry was looking thick. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Henry was the heavier man in there tonight.

Honestly, I'll just be glad when this fight is over. The lead up to this fight has been maximum cringe.

TJ is a bell end lol. Pretty funny and how he was all for a union until he got a title shot and now he's suddenly a company man ready to get rid of the flw division. Not to even get into all the gym shit he's done

Seems weird for you to have such an emotional reaction. Humility is overrated, if he wins thats awesome and if he loses I'm sure he will give Cejudo respect.

I don’t understand how people like TJ have any fans at all. But it tells me all I need to know about anybody that publicly supports him.
TJ entered the ufc as a wrestler and is now of the greatest strikers in the ufc today with a unique style. You make it sound like he's hitler or something

The whole narrative for this fight is that he's the assassin sent to 125 to kill the division.

Wouldn't make sense if he was campaigning for it to stay.

Why would TJ care about 145ers right now when he's fighting at 125?

giphy.gif

He does come across as an arrogant asshole at times but i can see how a fighter develops such a mindset in such a brutal sport, not a fan of his personality out side of the cage but you have to respect his grind work rate and ability, hes an amazing fighter.

Back