As a mma fan, what was the most heartbreak you felt after a fight.

As the guy who started it all for me crocop getting decapitated against Gonzaga was devastating for me

Brad Pickett and his last ufc fight. Pioneer of British MMA, legend of the sport in regards to the UK scene.

He was winning that fight up until the last round and then got startched, it Really hurt

3 that bummed me out were

Chuck vs Franklin
Machida vs Jones
Conor vs Nate

This sport is unforgiving. It's not like WWE which is scripted to try and keep the main card roster relevant.
When someone loses brutally, you kind of see where their ceiling is.
I was on a few hype trains that got very quickly derailed.
Galore Bofando came along with his flashy kicks and style. He wrecked Charlie Ward (who is a can) and I was hopeful he was going to tear through the division with his flashy van damme kicks.
Then he fights Chad Laprise and looked utterly helpless against novice level BJJ. Immediately cut from UFC. Ugh....!
Then there is Gokhan Saki. Similar to Galore really. I was really rooting for him after he utterly smashed that Brazilian dude with a wicked left punch. He then lost in a standup fight to Khalil with one straight punch. It's not like he was wrestlefucked either. Lost at his own strength. Looks like it'll all be downhill for him hereon.
Then there is Emil Meek. He has loads of character and I can get behind him. Problem is, they keep feeding him to wrestlefuckers.

I wish K1 came back to it's huge popularity it once had. I'd leave MMA in a heartbeat as I am so bored of watching two guys roll around on the floor for 4-5 minutes.

Fedor vs Werdum AINEC

Vitor Belfort & Pedro Rizzo are my favorite fighters so yeah..........

As the guy who started it all for me crocop getting decapitated against Gonzaga was devastating for me
his loss to Randleman was worse for me he had so much hype going into that tournament only to go out in the first round.

Saku getting mauled by Aronoid. Since that day, I don't feel a thing. Nothing.

Losing money on DC vs JJ.

Then losing money on DC vs JJ again.

And probably losing money again on DC vs JJ when it's made at HW.

<DCrying>
Budzeh, you gotta do what I do:

When you really care about a fight, really want a certain fighter to win, ALWAYS put money on the other guy. This way, you win 100% of the time, and you either get the result you want or get rich.

Jones v Shogun pissed me off and then when Edgar got screwed over in a decision against Bendo.
Not really a big Aldo fan but I felt more bad for his fans after he got smoked by Conor after all the shit talking

Seeing Shogun get beaten and battered by this rookie Jon Jones.

Shogun had just been robbed in the first Lyoto fight, so was on cloud 9 when he was champ.

Two individuals, who voluntarily agreed to fight one another, had X amount of months to train and prepare, under a set of rules with an impartial referee, with their health and safety checked both before and after their agreed bout, is in no way, shape, or form anything like a helpless kitten being involuntarily fed to a rottweiler.

The fact that you had to ask why, only reaffirms my belief that something is wrong with you.
Lmao. You took that way too seriously

Got KO'd by fatbody Russow. I still get shit about that fight. Dammit.

THE HAMMERFIST OF DOOM AND LIGHTNING. I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching that.

Khabib vs El Cucuy.....I, II, and III. It still stings to this day and we'll probably never get that fight.

How anyone can be a fan of that fake mfer DC is beyond me.

Stipe v DC was bad for me especially knowing the circus with Lesnar that would ensue.

Bisping v GSP also stands out even though I hate bisping he didnt just embarrass himself but he disgraced the entire MW division and everyone who's every held that belt by letting gsp get his hands on it.

hughes / gsp 2 and 3
also, not that im a huge fan of chuck liddell, but it was horrendous seeing him get ko'd by rashad evans and lie there dead looking

Lyoto did beat Shogun in their first fight; solid 48-47 UD. The fans, though, being the knuckle dragging morons they are refused to accept the loss and Shogun was handed another title shot. When he KO'd Lyoto, I was crushed.

3008731.jpg

Back