As a mma fan, what was the most heartbreak you felt after a fight.

Anderson the unbeatable goat vs weidman 1 and 2 i felt my insides sink.

Leban/Anderson
Franklin/Anderson
Irvin/Anderson
Cote/Anderson

Serra/Gsp

Newton/Hughes

Cc/Manbearpig

Pulver/Lauzon

Tito/Ken All of them

Ken/Franklin

Watching BJ get destroyed live and in person in the 3rd frankie fight.. 2nd place is BJ getting destroyed in the fights that would follow

Leban/Anderson
Franklin/Anderson
Irvin/Anderson
Cote/Anderson

Serra/Gsp

Newton/Hughes

Cc/Manbearpig

Pulver/Lauzon

Tito/Ken All of them

Ken/Franklin
Franklin probably the most. Rich is good guy. Anderson destroyed him twice and just the look on his face during the announcements, I felt bad for him.

tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

me after that happened.
giphy.gif

You get a like just for the bottom gif...what a loser she is.

Machida vs Brunson just made me question everything. To me that fight shouldn’t have gone that way but I proved that sometimes athleticism trumps everything else.

Lawler vs Woodley killed me a bit on the inside.

Shogun Jones, DC Jones, the Chris n rockhold

Oh.... Hendo not flatlining Bispi a second time

None. I couldn't care less about people I don't know, don't know me, and have zero bearing on my life. It's entertainment.

Sitting watching ufc 131 with my buddy. I was pretty excited to see Edwards versus Stout, I expected Edwards to get Stout down and submit him.
My buddy didn't like Edwards since he was a fan of Cody McKenzie after his run on tuf.
Stout knocked Edwards out clean, pretty much after I was saying how Stout had no chance and was pillow fisted.
I looked at him afterwards only for him to give me this look
<{yearp}>

Shogun/Griffin 1.

Walked home asking myself if I was made of hard enough stuff to continue watching the sport if it involved heartbreak like that.

Both Silva vs. Weidman fights.

Tyrone Spong breaking his leg vs. Saki.

Jones dropping Lyoto's lifeless body to the mat was probably rock bottom for me.

Was also gutted after Penn-Edgar II.

Would have had a hard time with Aldo-McGregor, but I felt what was coming and left the bar early so that I wouldn't see Aldo get KO'd.

When Rampage lost the title to Griffin in a fight that I thought he won! I wonder if his career would have taken a different turn if he had won that fight!

I don't dispute that notion but what makes you think so?
Two individuals, who voluntarily agreed to fight one another, had X amount of months to train and prepare, under a set of rules with an impartial referee, with their health and safety checked both before and after their agreed bout, is in no way, shape, or form anything like a helpless kitten being involuntarily fed to a rottweiler.

The fact that you had to ask why, only reaffirms my belief that something is wrong with you.

Back