As a Luke fan I'm getting concerned with his trolling of USADA

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a fan of Rockhard but some of his recent escapades have me worried for his next encounter with USADA and their fascistic-esque approach to fighters drinking water or hanging around the wrong crowd. Rockhard posted a stem cell injection and hung out with Flex Lewis, a guy who is a great person but radioactive.

ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

ULqAHLw.gif

He's been Bisping'd.

It's all downhill from here.

Luke still has fans?
He got KO'd by Bisping, and as hilarious as that is, it doesn't take away from the fact that he is an excellent fighter who always puts on a great show for the fans. Additionally, he spanked Weedmon, which makes me a fan for life.

Luke wants to worry more that they put sodium on the banned list.

14e1efa2838849e5bc7f14165b38e0ed.png

Yeah, I'm a fan of Rockhard but some of his recent escapades have me worried for his next encounter with USADA and their fascistic-esque approach to fighters drinking water or hanging around the wrong crowd. Rockhard posted a stem cell injection and hung out with Flex Lewis, a guy who is a great person but radioactive.

It's called drug-testing you idiot.

He got KO'd by Bisping, and as hilarious as that is, it doesn't take away from the fact that he is an excellent fighter who always puts on a great show for the fans. Additionally, he spanked Weedmon, which makes me a fan for life.

And the only reason you don't like Weidman is because you swing like Miley Cyrus from Anderson's marble sack.

That's the only reason anyone dislikes Weidman, because he's one of the nicest fighters in MMA.

If Luke wants attention I'm sure that USADA is willing to oblige, but I must admit that caption in the flex photo is pretty funny.

YO

You guys are such :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.. with your stupid fucking comments...Thinking you are involved in professional athletes... or Famous peoples lives because they are using you by asking you to do a favor for them by leaving a trolled comment..
You should log off for a while tough guy.

He made a lightly humorous joke. There was no provocation or trolling imo.

Stop getting ya knickers in a twist

HAHAHAAHAHA

holy shit dude, you couldn't be more blind or naive

I guess fighters can't be confident without being a villain?

So saying you will be the champion makes you not nice?

I guess fighters can't be confident without being a villain?

So saying you will be the champion makes you not nice?
10%, will run through him, calling names

weidman is a fake ass guy pretending to be nice, that is much clear to most people

Back