as a long time Bisping fan, can I just say.....

Not gonna lie, I'm not a Bisping fan but I'm not an Anderson fan either and I was rooting for Bisping. The guy's been in the sport for ages and I want to see him at least get a try at that title before he retires.

Lmao, what do you expect after what happened in round three? Bisping couldn't even see.
Not even an Anderson fan here but there wasn't anything wrong with what happened in the 3rd, protect yourself at all times, you don't tell the ref when to stop the fight. You fight until stopped.

Not even an Anderson fan here but there wasn't anything wrong with what happened in the 3rd, protect yourself at all times, you don't tell the ref when to stop the fight. You fight until stopped.

What's wrong is acting like it's because of Silva being a better fighter that it happened. Bisping getting kneed in that situation was even more of a "he beat himself" scenario than Silva getting sparked by Weidman (which is sometimes disregarded as fluke). It didn't seem like Silva was going to land anything significant in those last few seconds had Bisping NOT been looking in the other direction.

There was a similar situation earlier where Silva was looking to the side of the cage. He did it twice then even Bisping looked lol. Bisping tried to spark him the first time he did it. Would have been a lackluster victory if he had KO'd AS there.

Lol@ cucks trying to discredit Bispings gutsy performanceo_O

I don't know what the Anderson fans are complaining about - Bisping was going to stop him if not for the illegal knee.

HAHA-GIF.gif

HAHA-LOL-GIF.gif

So hilarious it needs 2 laughing gifs

What's wrong is acting like it's because of Silva being a better fighter that it happened. Bisping getting kneed in that situation was even more of a "he beat himself" scenario than Silva getting sparked by Weidman (which is sometimes disregarded as fluke). It didn't seem like Silva was going to land anything significant in those last few seconds had Bisping NOT been looking in the other direction.

There was a similar situation earlier where Silva was looking to the side of the cage. He did it twice then even Bisping looked lol. Bisping tried to spark him the first time he did it. Would have been a lackluster victory if he had KO'd AS there.
Back to my comment originally of a slop fest fight, never said Anderson landed that shot in the third due to being a better fighter he landed because of Bispings bad decision to drop his guard to argue with herb, although it was a beautiful technique that ASAP landed great precision and timing. Just because I don't believe that strike was wrong doesn't mean I was rooting for AS or even had him winning I think Bisping did enough to win, showed a lot of toughness.

Back