as a long time Bisping fan, can I just say.....

ufc-fight-night-silva-v-20160227-235434-007.jpg

I don't know what the Anderson fans are complaining about - Bisping was going to stop him if not for the illegal knee.
There was nothing illegal about it. Bisping didn't obey rule number one: defend yourself at all times. Herb may have messed up handling it, but Silva did nothing wrong landing that knee. It was no different than Marquardt fucking up Palhares while Palhares whined to the ref about his leg being greased. Until the ref calls time, don't take your eye off your opponent.

That said, I'm glad Bisping won.

ykqyd.gif

yeah man same, it was a tense minute or 2 for me lol

I actually naively expected the majority of people on here to be saying what great heart it was by Bisping to come back, and how he was out striking Silva up to the weird knee fiasco. When will I ever learn!? haha

I don't know about that. You are assuming that AS knew Bisping lost his mouthguard, which may not be the case. He kept fighting because the ref didn't stop it. Michael should have never stopped fighting.

I don't know,it's unlikely he didn't know. There was a conversation specifically about the mouth piece between Mike and John and a lot of pointing. Ultimately Mike stopped to look and talk to the ref, which made the situation pretty clear.

Like I said though what Anderson did was technically the right thing to do, but you don't see most fighters do it.

I actually naively expected the majority of people on here to be saying what great heart it was by Bisping to come back, and how he was out striking Silva up to the weird knee fiasco. When will I ever learn!? haha
so did I, we shouldve known he'll never get the credit he deserves on here.... although its not anywhere near as bad as it used to be

But that's a poor fight to feel vindicated by

I disagree. Bisping was doing a fantastic job before his brain-fart at the end of the third, rallied well in the fourth and hung tough. He didn't look overawed by the situation or like a hunted man, which he did in the Vitor fight.

Good composure,mhurt his man several times and gutted it out when things went badly for him. I'm not a big fan of The Count or anything, but he did his job well against one of the best in Anderson Silva.

Sounded like a sloppy fight from reading the play by play.

I wanna see it and won't comment about the fight until I do see it.

Reading about the knee when Bisping wasn't engaged and interacting with the ref kinda pissed me off like wtf? I know the fight is on unless the ref says stop or time but that's dirty and classless, I really wanna see what happened.

I don't know what the Anderson fans are complaining about - Bisping was going to stop him if not for the illegal knee.
Damn, I must have missed the part where they took a point away, disqualified him, or when the ref was stopping the fight so Bisping could get his mouthpiece.

Damn, I must have missed the part where they took a point away, disqualified him, or when the ref was stopping the fight so Bisping could get his mouthpiece.

Yeah I know, huge oversight by Herb Dean.

not really, its a win against Anderson freakin Silva..... its massive either way

and he was in complete control until the knee

It's a technical win, but your boy got his ass beat in end. There will be no real bragging rights for Bisbing, he was a battered mess by the end of that fight. He won on points, and good for him. It's Silva's fault for not finishing a battered and blood blind opponent.

It's a technical win, but your boy got his ass beat in end. There will be no real bragging rights for Bisbing, he was a battered mess by the end of that fight. He won on points, and good for him. It's Silva's fault for not finishing a battered and blood blind opponent.
he was in complete control until his brainfart in the 3rd. the majority of the damage on his face was done by the knee

I dont get how this isnt a big win? all you are doing is showing yourself to be nothing but a hater or a troll

As a non-Michael Bisping fan, I have to say I'm a bit more of a fan after tonight. He just didn't give up, and he was extremely gracious after the fight.
yeah his interview was great, showed how much facing and beating Anderson meant to him

What a slop fest, safe to say both fighters best days are clearly far behind them, congrats to Bisping but neither fighter should be particularly proud of that fight.

he was in complete control until his brainfart in the 3rd. the majority of the damage on his face was done by the knee

I dont get how this isnt a big win? all you are doing is showing yourself to be nothing but a hater or a troll

You can't be serious with that bullshit^ .. but you most likely are.

tmIRq7I.gif

You can't be serious with that bullshit^ .. but you most likely are.

tmIRq7I.gif
na I dont think you are a troll Nik, I worded it wrong.... I meant "hater or you are trolling"

my bad

Sounded like a sloppy fight from reading the play by play.

I wanna see it and won't comment about the fight until I do see it.

Reading about the knee when Bisping wasn't engaged and interacting with the ref kinda pissed me off like wtf? I know the fight is on unless the ref says stop or time but that's dirty and classless, I really wanna see what happened.

It's probably worse than you think. Bisping actually motioned to the ref twice. The first time when the mouthpiece first came out, then Anderson chased and he fought back, they disengaged, Mike turned to the ref AGAIN after this break in action. Then while Michael is looking at the ref Anderson runs in with a flying knee hahahaha...

good win by bisping, half expected a sarcastic op with the hendo ko gif in it

What a slop fest, safe to say both fighters best days are clearly far behind them, congrats to Bisping but neither fighter should be particularly proud of that fight.

Lmao, what do you expect after what happened in round three? Bisping couldn't even see.

Back