as a long time Bisping fan, can I just say.....

Anderson is far removed from his prime, people aren't going to think of it as Bisping beating the real "Anderson". It's a nice name to add to his resume, but at this point in time it doesn't mean a whole lot in reality. We already know who Bisping is as a fighter, he's coming off dogfights with Dollaway and Leites. What we learned today is that Anderson has slipped to that level.

I bet Clarkson's politics disgust you, don't they, TS?

GOAT post fight interview from Bisping and a great performance. I'm pissed as hell but major, major props to Mike, Anderson let himself down and threw rounds away when he had Bisping hurt.

He only got lit up after a suspect flying knee whilst he was distracted. To the letter of the law what Anderson did was legal, but it was still a cheap shot that changed the fight completely. Most fighters wouldn't have jumped on that.
I like Anderson but it's things like that that piss me off when he tried to act humble and respectful.
I don't know about that. You are assuming that AS knew Bisping lost his mouthguard, which may not be the case. He kept fighting because the ref didn't stop it. Michael should have never stopped fighting.

bisping2.gif

Hopefully he doesn't get carried away with the celebration. Pride comes before a fall.
that still cracks me up lol

I don't know about that. You are assuming that AS knew Bisping lost his mouthguard, which may not be the case. He kept fighting because the ref didn't stop it. Michael should have never stopped fighting.
oh he knew, he surely heard Bisping calling for his mouthpiece

But that's a poor fight to feel vindicated by

Where as if Anderson had won by throwing down on someone trying to get their mouthpiece back that would have been a great sporting triumph right?

LOL the asshurt is epic

Anderson fucked himself guys completely. He had the fight won had he followed up and taken advantage of his opportunities. Yes he did more damage but Bisping clearly won 3 rounds and with the scoring system thats in place he won period

Where as if Anderson had won by throwing down on someone trying to get their mouthpiece back that would have been a great sporting triumph right?
hey Jon, hardly see you on here anymore bro

how you been?

oh he knew, he surely heard Bisping calling for his mouthpiece
Regardless, we've seen it many times before. A fighter should wait for the ref to stop the action, not try and do it themselves. It's just not a wise move...and we saw why in that fight.

also a Bisping fan and i made decent coin off that one.

F YEA!!! and hell yea im taking that, f the cheap shot, andy got outclassed most of the fight. deal with it.

Exactly lol

These guys are so purposefully blind

Bisping was DOMINATING the fight until he let his guard down trying to grab his mouthpiece back.

Dropped the guy twice before it all.

The heart he showed afterwards was unreal. Insane fight

hey Jon, hardly see you on here anymore bro

how you been?

Yeah good mate, busy with work n life and everything, but always make time to come and lick some sherdoggers tears at times like this ;) SO HAPPY seriously. I was absolutely gutted at the end of rd3, I thought that was game over

Regardless, we've seen it many times before. A fighter should wait for the ref to stop the action, not try and do it themselves. It's just not a wise move...and we saw why in that fight.
yeah not moaning about what Anderson done, Bisping had a brainfart is how Id describe it lol

Yeah good mate, busy with work n life and everything, but always make time to come and lick some sherdoggers tears at times like this ;) SO HAPPY seriously. I was absolutely gutted at the end of rd3, I thought that was game over
yeah man same, it was a tense minute or 2 for me lol

Cant be fun being Bisping knowin he will NEVER really get full credit for this "win". Hate to be a Bisping fan today.

I didnt agree with the decision but either way it was a great fight. Mike surprised me a lot in it.. He fought very well.Good on him for giving a great performance in front of his UK peeps.

Back