as a long time Bisping fan, can I just say.....

MayhemMonkey

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
@Titanium
Reaction score
CreamyNegligibleArawana.gif

that is all

But that's a poor fight to feel vindicated by
not really, its a win against Anderson freakin Silva..... its massive either way

and he was in complete control until the knee

I don't know what the Anderson fans are complaining about - Bisping was going to stop him if not for the illegal knee.

You are proud of that?

Dominated the fight apart from letting his guard down for a split second.

Was never in trouble before that. Dropped the guy twice

Fought his heart out afterwards.

He fought well, no doubt. He was, for the most part, the agressor. I was happy for him too.

I guess when the belt is so far out of reach, you gotta cheer about something

Bisping put up a great fight, but he got lit up several times and definitely was the loser on the damage. Good win for him, regardless.

Bisping definitely took the most damage in the fight. He was the more active fighter, but that's mostly due to Silva's defensive and counterstriking style, which is often frowned upon, making the other guy look a lot better. Hence, the decision outcome.

A great day for Bisping fans and lol @ the salty haters. Anderson is a dirty fighter and a cheat, and even though he is the most skilled striker in the game, he was getting owned.

This fight would've been a big wi. 4 years ago.

Now it's a guy who has a win over a guy who is a shell of his former self.

It's like Machida being thrilled about beating Randy.

bisping2.gif

Hopefully he doesn't get carried away with the celebration. Pride comes before a fall.

I don't know what the Anderson fans are complaining about - Bisping was going to stop him if not for the illegal knee.

Illegal? Lol, Bisping made a stupid decision and paid for it. Nothing Illegal at all, a dropped mouthpiece has never been an instant time out, much less in the middle of an exchange.

Give Bisping the next title shot!

Wouldn't mind seeing him kicked in the head and choked out by Rockhold in 2 rounds again.

There was nothing illegal about the knee. You don't get to stop your opponents momentum by pointing to your mouth piece that you dropped.

Bisping put up a great fight, but he got lit up several times and definitely was the loser on the damage. Good win for him, regardless.

He only got lit up after a suspect flying knee whilst he was distracted. To the letter of the law what Anderson did was legal, but it was still a cheap shot that changed the fight completely. Most fighters wouldn't have jumped on that.
I like Anderson but it's things like that that piss me off when he tried to act humble and respectful.

Back