as a huge Cain fan, overeem worries me.

There's just no way that Overeem will be able to keep up with Cain's pace. I bet he gasses in the first 3 minutes of that fight and gets GnP'd out inside of that round.

Then he would have done better than JDS cardio wise as JDS was gassed in 1 minute of the fight.

Overeem is a front running brute. He might end up getting destroyed. I am banking on it.

SA I'd like to have an intelligent discussion with you about this but SUPERCHARGED is dropping the average IQ of this thread by at least 120 points

He's like PUO3 but even worse

SA I'd like to have an intelligent discussion with you about this but SUPERCHARGED is dropping the average IQ of this thread by at least 120 points

He's usually spewing empty, mindless rhetoric and bringing nothing to the table. I've got nothing else to say about him. He's wasting everyone's time.

The combination of kickboxing and grappling is what makes Cain so effective. I think he'll connect with Reem's chin and Reem won't recover like JDS could.

I dont hug the nuts of Cain and JDS like you do. Sorry. Every post that SA makes is about how Overeem is a terrible fighter with no skills. Good stuff.

Cain outstriking Reem is a horrible bet.

The best bet is saying that hopefully Cain can take Alistair down.

To say that he will out kick box Alistair, on paper, is ridiculous.

He's usually spewing empty, mindless rhetoric and bringing nothing to the table. I've got nothing else to say about him. He's wasting everyone's time.

See below

I dont hug the nuts of Cain and JDS like you do. Sorry. Every post that SA makes is about how Overeem is a terrible fighter with no skills. Good stuff.

I don't hug the nuts of Overroid like you do. Sorry. Every post that SUPERCHARGED makes is about how JDS is a terrible fighter with no skills. Weak stuff.

See how that works, broseph?

Overeem is gonna get ragdolled by Cain and finished within 3 rounds, the ending will look similar to Shogun vs Overeem 1.

Overeem is gonna get ragdolled by Cain and finished within 3 rounds, the ending will look similar to Shogun vs Overeem 1.

Yes because Shogun and Cain are the same fighter. :rolleyes:

I predict Cain will get Duffeed in the 1st round by Overeem. Was that good?

by cain yes, by anyone else in the heavyweight division no

Either man stands a good chance of winning, it's going to depend on who's better on that given night.To think otherwise is just idiotic. They both have their specialty and it will boil down to who can implement it.

See below

I don't hug the nuts of Overroid like you do. Sorry. Every post that SUPERCHARGED makes is about how JDS is a terrible fighter with no skills. Weak stuff.

See how that works, broseph?

The difference is that I dont care if you dont like Overeem.

Alistair Overeem is a strong, technical striker who has the ability to bully lesser fighters around and abuse range with his kicks and staggering striking. He packs a brutal punch and has the ability to finish most. He definitely could beat Cain, utilizing the clinch, knees and range.

However, Cain is the quintessential intelligent mauler, relentless, enduring. He'll keep the pressure on Alistair, staying in the pocket, not allowing Alistair to dictate range, hitting him with the kitchen sink early, then taking him down and pounding on him perpetually.

People who claim that Alistair will use his knees to great effect don't realize that throwing said knee will assist Cain in getting him to the ground. Once there, Alistair's inability to take punishment, endure an onslaught (which Cain will undoubtedly bring) will show itself and Overeem will wilt.

This is the same man I've seen tap to strikes from light heavyweights. Arona, Rua anyone? He's been frozen by straight jabs from Werdum. He's not fighting a one dimensional guy right here. This isn't Lesnar. These aren't underwhelming journeymen like Duffee, Rogers or a guy that is past his prime like Cro-Cop. This is probably the best fighter in that weight class in the world right here.

I fully expect Alistair to quit. He's a front runner. He has the tools to win, but he doesn't have the toughness, heart or cardio to outlast what Cain brings. He will give up. I've seen it before. Adding muscle doesn't change a fighter's mental make-up.

Say what up want about the reem, but the guy is no joke. Hes got insane credentials.

K-1 champ - highest "stand up" level, you dont become k-1 champ by luck, he ko'ed badr hari !!!!!!!!! who no one in mma can survive 2 mins with, badr hari would ko anderson silva out silly.

And he also has some underrated ground game, reem has more sub wins than ko wins.

The reem is the real deal and he deserves some hespect around here.

Overeem 2013 hw champ !!!!!

SUPERCHARGED'S white belt account? :icon_lol:

Back