As a huge Anderson fan, I'm glad he lost...

Wasn't even close to a shitty peformance from Anderson.

You can't be much of a fan if you couldn't see that he fought exactly how he always fights.

He got clocked early and it clearly effected him in the early rounds.

Bispings style wears guys out. Anderson was no different.

You are just a hater lookin to hate.
LOL, you're the hater if you think that was how Anderson always fights. He's getting old dumbass, and he looked it. He had horrible head movement the entire fight.

Anderson Silva, with shitty head movement...that sounds like prime Andy to you? You really must not be much of a fan.

There was literally a point in the fight where Hardy said "it looks like Bisping's hands are too fast for Silva". Those words would never have come out of anyone's mouth about ANY fighter against Silva earlier in his career.

He couldn't finish, and he lost a decision to Michael Bisping. If you think that's how it would have went earlier in Silva's career, you're just hatin'.

LOL, you're the hater if you think that was how Anderson always fights. He's getting old dumbass, and he looked it. He had horrible head movement the entire fight.

Anderson Silva, with shitty head movement...that sounds like prime Andy to you? You really must not be much of a fan.

There was literally a point in the fight where Hardy said "it looks like Bisping's hands are too fast for Silva". Those words would never have come out of anyone's mouth about ANY fighter against Silva earlier in his career.

He couldn't finish, and he lost a decision to Michael Bisping. If you think that's how it would have went earlier in Silva's career, you're just hatin'.

His head movement was fine idiot Bisping is a very Accurate striker and Anderson avoided a hell of alot of them.

I am done arguing with you. You are clearly clueless and drowning in a puddle of your own piss.

What? Since when is Bisping a classic counter fighter? That's not how he fights at all. He's a high output, volume striker. In Anderson's prime, it's the exact style that he would counter the shit out of and destroy.
No Bisping is what you call a stick and move fighter. Always on his bike and never trying to engage straight on. Much like a lesser Lyoto. And a style Anderson would always have trouble with as he would bait him to attack and find Bisping volume punching while drifting away.

Anderson is my favorite fighter of all time, and I think of him as the GOAT. If he had won tonight, you just know Dana and co would put him in against the killers at the top of the division.

And that would be a horrible mistake. Anderson looked AWFUL in those first two rounds against Bisping, and he only looked marginally better in the latter rounds. That famed head movement was absolutely nowhere to be seen, and his chin is completely gone. Anderson never had his legs under himself, looked like he was going to fall down in the middle of every exchange in the pocket.

There was an exchange early in the fight where Hardy said something like "Bisping steps in with punches...and Silva just stands there". It was completely accurate, Silva just stood still and didn't move his head at all and got hit against a guy who never would have touched him in his prime. And this happened over and over.

Thank god now Anderson won't be matched up with someone like Jacare or Romero. If he's not going to retire, he should stick with some fun fights. Fights like Shogun (I'm pulling for that match up) or Hendo could be alright.

When Anderson fuckin' Silva is getting dropped by Michael Bisping, you know it's time for Andy to step down from the contender fights.

I agree with everything except his head movement not being there .. I felt that it was his accuracy and killer instinct that was no where to be found.

I am still an Anderson fan, that won't change .. but he should retire now. How he let Bisbing out of that fight without finishing him is just inexcusable to me. Every time that Anderson poured on the pressure he was hurting Bisbing big time. How he didn't come into the 4th with his guns blazing is almost criminal ... sigh. :(

I agree with everything except his head movement not being there .. I felt that it was his accuracy and killer instinct that was no where to be found.

I am still an Anderson fan, that won't change .. but he should retire now. How he let Bisbing out of that fight without finishing him is just inexcusable to me. Every time that Anderson poured on the pressure he was hurting Bisbing big time. How he didn't come into the 4th with his guns blazing is almost criminal ... sigh. :(
I really think Hardy was right about the adrenaline dump from celebrating the "win". Silva came out circling away from Bisping the 4th...I think he was legit tired. Sucks, he clearly could have finished him if he poured on as you said.

No Bisping is what you call a stick and move fighter. Always on his bike and never trying to engage straight on. Much like a lesser Lyoto. And a style Anderson would always have trouble with as he would bait him to attack and find Bisping volume punching while drifting away.
Bisping engaged straight on countless times today against Anderson. Bisping is not a counter striker, never has been. I don't know where you're coming up with this, he fights nothing like Machida.

His head movement was fine idiot Bisping is a very Accurate striker and Anderson avoided a hell of alot of them.

I am done arguing with you. You are clearly clueless and drowning in a puddle of your own piss.
His head movement was garbage. Did you not see him get rocked and dropped??? By pillow fisted Bisping of all people?? It was awful.

So you say you're a huge Anderson fan, yet you think he looked like a prime version of himself as he loses a decision to Michael Bisping.

OK sport, you keep on keepin' on.

Anderson focused on goofing around the first two rounds. Most of the last 3 rounds he turned into Serious Silva and got in his groove as evidenced by Bispings face.

His chin is gone tho and he significantly slower. Still he only lost tonight because he was goofing and then coasting toward the end.

His head movement was garbage. Did you not see him get rocked and dropped??? By pillow fisted Bisping of all people?? It was awful.

So you say you're a huge Anderson fan, yet you think he looked like a prime version of himself as he loses a decision to Michael Bisping.

OK sport, you keep on keepin' on.

Last response
Bisping does not have pillow fists as stated by multiple fighters who have faced him have stated.

Other the. That your opinion is your own.

Honestly I just think Bisping would have always been a bad matchup for Anderson and he wins at any point in their respective careers. Anderson needs guys to play his game and attack so he can counter. Bisping is a classic counter fighter too but better at point fighting from the outside and was too smart to chase Anderson when he demanded it.

I don't care what year it is, I would take Bisping by decision win.
August 2009...when Bisping had just been KO'd by Henderson and Anderson had just won his 10th fight in a row by destroying Forrest Griffin fresh off of Griffin losing the Light Heavyweight Title, you would've picked Bisping? Come on man.

Last response
Bisping does not have pillow fists as stated by multiple fighters who have faced him have stated.

Other the. That your opinion is your own.
I love when people say they're done, and then come back and talk more shit, haha.

Who else has Bisping rocked and dropped with his hands who is anywhere near the top ten of the division?

I love when people say they're done, and then come back and talk more shit, haha.

Who else has Bisping rocked and dropped with his hands who is anywhere near the top ten of the division?
image.jpeg

Back