As a huge Anderson fan, I'm glad he lost...

IBeLurkin

I see you've come to this battle of wits unarmed
@Black
Reaction score
Anderson is my favorite fighter of all time, and I think of him as the GOAT. If he had won tonight, you just know Dana and co would put him in against the killers at the top of the division.

And that would be a horrible mistake. Anderson looked AWFUL in those first two rounds against Bisping, and he only looked marginally better in the latter rounds. That famed head movement was absolutely nowhere to be seen, and his chin is completely gone. Anderson never had his legs under himself, looked like he was going to fall down in the middle of every exchange in the pocket.

There was an exchange early in the fight where Hardy said something like "Bisping steps in with punches...and Silva just stands there". It was completely accurate, Silva just stood still and didn't move his head at all and got hit against a guy who never would have touched him in his prime. And this happened over and over.

Thank god now Anderson won't be matched up with someone like Jacare or Romero. If he's not going to retire, he should stick with some fun fights. Fights like Shogun (I'm pulling for that match up) or Hendo could be alright.

When Anderson fuckin' Silva is getting dropped by Michael Bisping, you know it's time for Andy to step down from the contender fights.

That's how he would have looked all these years if he wasn't cheating.

The majority of the guys he fought were on PEDs as well. And none of them moved like Silva or was KO'ing contenders left and right. Roids don't make your chin granite or keep your legs under you in exchanges. Silva is clearly just getting old.

i agree whole heartedly TS, couldnt have said it better myself

i honestly never want to see AS fight again which is sad because i have 10 years invested into being his fan but its just too nerve wracking to watch him fight now.

Veiled fighter bashing thread.

You aren't a fan go piss off and play in traffic.

MidgetDidntRead.gif~c200

The majority of the guys he fought were on PEDs as well. And none of them moved like Silva or was KO'ing contenders left and right. Roids don't make your chin granite or keep your legs under you in exchanges. Silva is clearly just getting old.
Roids definitely help the chin, as evidenced by anyone off steroids ever.

how can you be acting like that when you are behind??

Honestly I just think Bisping would have always been a bad matchup for Anderson and he wins at any point in their respective careers. Anderson needs guys to play his game and attack so he can counter. Bisping is a classic counter fighter too but better at point fighting from the outside and was too smart to chase Anderson when he demanded it.

I don't care what year it is, I would take Bisping by decision win.

Veiled fighter bashing thread.

You aren't a fan go piss off and play in traffic.
Haha, right...I've always been a huge fan of Anderson, and always will be. I can still call a poor performance a poor performance, which by Anderson's standards, that fight certainly was. I don't want to see a deteriorated Silva losing to guys he would have destroyed in his prime.

If your'e a fan, and you want to see that...well, that's pretty shitty.

I see it the same in one regard. Its hard to be an Anderson fan these days. My frustration lies in the fact that he is still obviously competitive at mw. He could have taken Bis ping out at least three times during that fight . But if your output is miniscule you deserve to lose. What a fuckin headcase.

Honestly I just think Bisping would have always been a bad matchup for Anderson and he wins at any point in their respective careers. Anderson needs guys to play his game and attack so he can counter. Bisping is a classic counter fighter too but better at point fighting from the outside and was too smart to chase Anderson when he demanded it.

I don't care what year it is, I would take Bisping by decision win.
What? Since when is Bisping a classic counter fighter? That's not how he fights at all. He's a high output, volume striker. In Anderson's prime, it's the exact style that he would counter the shit out of and destroy.

True.. Masteron and test suspension and Hgh or whatever cocktail...(allegedly, if he had done peds throughout... Ain't makin Andy, Andy... The matrix and the Atg he is...) dude just got old.

No. Anderson was dropped against Sonnen. His decline happened while you 'claim' he was cheating... But that doesn't fit the agenda right?

Haha, right...I've always been a huge fan of Anderson, and always will be. I can still call a poor performance a poor performance, which by Anderson's standards, that fight certainly was. I don't want to see a deteriorated Silva losing to guys he would have destroyed in his prime.

If your'e a fan, and you want to see that...well, that's pretty shitty.

Wasn't even close to a shitty peformance from Anderson.

You can't be much of a fan if you couldn't see that he fought exactly how he always fights.

He got clocked early and it clearly effected him in the early rounds.

Bispings style wears guys out. Anderson was no different.

You are just a hater lookin to hate.

Funny how deez Brazilians been fallin off since ya know testin stepped up an shit...

Back