As a hater I must admit Jon Jones is the GOAT

Jones is a loose cannon and for some reason that pisses off a lot of people here.

Most likely those people would be a complete bore to hang around IRL. Not all but most, i’d bet.

Jones is the undisputed GOAT until someone finishes him or beats him on the score cards unanimously.
People will find anything. Israel was gay on Sherdog for a while.

tenor.gif

Idk what is more vicious to watch between the DC temple smashing, or the Vera face breaking. Both are ridiculous as far as the amount of power he generates with his frame. Not to try to drag fedor through the mud, but when people talk about how brutal his gNp was against Nog I think about how Jon actually put away the guys he gets on top of. DC was already hurt by the kick but the beating he gets on the ground is much more devastating. He put Gus away very easily once he got on him and started dropping bombs. He shattered Vera with 1 shot and made him turtle up and quit. He split Machida wide open with the first shot he landed when he got him down in the second. He had him hurt bad enough from that 1 strike that he ended up winning the follow up striking exchanges and crumbling him with 1 punch before grabbing his neck and turning him into the cage. He then choked him unconscious and dropped his lifeless body to the mat.

Even a guy who knocked Fedor out cold in under 3 minutes named Ryan Bader was easily outgrappled, beaten down and submitted. He beat Vitor up and made him quit from a keylock simply because the punishment he had already through the last few rounds was just too much. Rampage is an athletic freak with more than serviceable ground defense was beat on until he gave Jones his back.

No one has the skillset that Jon possesses, even someone like Fedor or GSP who are touted as these guys who could challenge the GOAT spot that Jones easily is on the throne at never could win in the fashion that Jon is still doing. I apologize for the long post but the truth is easy to see, you just have to quit being afraid to look at it. #undefeated #undisputed #unbreakable

agreed. that elbow to Vera's face was and is still painful to watch. And I remember hearing Joe Rogan talk about how violent that GnP was on Cormier in person (right in front of the broadcaster's table). It left an impression. Here he is discussing it marked at 1:56:

Fuck it, I think we should say it like it is: the man has been ruling LHW for the last 10 years, no real losses on his record, defeatead all his foes without much effort except for the first Gus fight which he eventually won back.

I know there's the steroids stuff and that's the only reason why it is acceptable not to consider him GOAT, but besides that there is no reason whatsoever
He’s not the Goat.
You’re not a Jones hater.
You are a troll.

But by all means please start another thread. This shit is fascinating.

Have a nice day.

I agree. Everyone was/is on PEDs. Jon Jones on PED doesn't mean a thang. Plus didn't he beat TRTfort?

P4P status can go on for forever and a day.

I ask myself this question: "who has the most chance of losing?".

Jon Jones I feel is unbeatable and will win his fights easily.

Anderson I felt he may lose a decision against a dominant grappler but proved me wrong (only after being controlled a lot of the time).

GSP - I felt he wouldn't lose and would win lop-sided decisions.

Fedor - I felt he was often losing before coming back to win in a lot of his fights.

On that basis, Jones is the GOAT imo as he actually looks more unbeatable than the others.. and that really pains me as a Shogun fan.. but p4p topics suck as there will forever be debate without concrete evidence.

I;m sure the roids helped with that :)

Are you actually denying he has towered over 99% of his opponents?

Lmao! Coward and a cheater.
Height and size are the same thing now? Dumbass. And a guy who beats people up as his occupation probably isnt a coward, but I'm guessing a keyboard warrior like yourself knows EXACTLY what it takes to be one and be great at it. In fact Maybe you could DM Jon and give him some of your tips and pointers on how you actively had stayed one for your entire life

Jones loses as soon as hes done fighting all these ex middleweights

Jones 'Juice' Jones is a steroid cheat and has DQ'd himself from the GOAT conversation

Fuck it, I think we should say it like it is: the man has been ruling LHW for the last 10 years, no real losses on his record, defeatead all his foes without much effort except for the first Gus fight which he eventually won back.

I know there's the steroids stuff and that's the only reason why it is acceptable not to consider him GOAT, but besides that there is no reason whatsoever

jon is the goat cheater only.

agreed. that elbow to Vera's face was and is still painful to watch. And I remember hearing Joe Rogan talk about how violent that GnP was on Cormier in person (right in front of the broadcaster's table). It left an impression. Here he is discussing it marked at 1:56:

I actually watched that full video. Thanks for the link. And man Joe's details of how "ferocious" the punches were are exactly the sentiment I was trying to convey. He was dropping fucking missiles on on his skull after that slick ass mother fuckin trip

Ya I feel the same, hated on the guy for a decade but can’t deny the greatness.

The 12 year olds on this forum gonna cry about steroids cause they’re naive enough to believe Fedor and GSP didn’t juice (we already know Spider did)

By "loose cannon" do you mean the kind of guy who would cause an automobile accident and run away from his car without checking on the person he hit or reporting the collision? And then run back to his car to grab his cash and then run away again? Because, yeah, that pisses me off pretty severely.
I’m sorry that you get emotionally invested in the character of an athlete you’ve never met before.

Has he killed anyone? Has he raped anyone? Nah. He’s good in my book. MMA is strictly sports entertainment for me.

He is the unnatty GOAT. The GOAT who never failed a drug test however is GSP.

Back