*As a fighter, How good is Rachael Ostovich? *

Probably better than Nicco Montano. At least she made it to the scales.

I also noticed that you make particularly crappy threads — he was speaking on behalf of the majority of the sherdog community

I speak only for myself. But thank you because I suspect a few people might agree with me.

No I just have a pretty good memory. But don’t worry that BerrySmartGuy2 has 5 or 6 shit threads today. So you’re not stinkin the whole place up by yourself.

I'm not done for today. Keep track on me. I know you enjoy it. Btw, can't remember any thread, even reply, from you. But i'll bet you're the Sherdog's Khabib, just memorable threads.

Shes a 2 to 1 underdog vs Page VanZant. What does that tell you

2 to 1? Where the hell is this at? Best I can find on the board is +135. At +200, I might have to grab a little extra of that, but we know it’s not out there...

2 to 1? Where the hell is this at? Best I can find on the board is +135. At +200, I might have to grab a little extra of that, but we know it’s not out there...
Eh i thought i heard that before. May have changed or i may have been mistaken

Eh i thought i heard that before. May have changed or i may have been mistaken
Opened +150-160. No biggie, just curious. Not a fan or think either one of these ladies are that good, but the dog holds the value here imo. A bigger line the better with that aspect...

I'm not done for today. Keep track on me. I know you enjoy it. Btw, can't remember any thread, even reply, from you. But i'll bet you're the Sherdog's Khabib, just memorable threads.

Which words will you randomly add unnecessary ácute áccent márks to in the néxt one?

Never saw her fight. But her récord is far from impressive. She really deserves to fight in the UFC?

Nice try. But at least i got the decisión on couple of my threads. And you must the only one following my récord. Are you my nuthugger?

néver seen her fight brö

don't even think she is hot, has a real weird blow-up doll looking face imo

néver seen her fight brö

don't even think she is hot, has a real weird blow-up doll looking face imo

Agreed. She's chubby and i'm pretty sure she has had some surgeries on her face. And a lot of make up. I'll bet we won't recognize her on her high cool album. Trying to hard to look good. On the other hand, Paige, love her.

She has decent takedowns and subs. Pvz has been inactive and coming off an injury. Fights a coin flip imo.

She had no guard against her Ex, she even failed her TD defence. At least Jessica-Rose Clark held her own vs her Ex.

I'd bet PVZ KOs her by Toe to the eye.

No one is interested in her as a fighter, wtf are you talking about

lol @ "deserve".

Remember CM Punk fights in the UFC, James Toney fought in the UFC. Some barista dude is a contender in the UFC. A part timer fireman was considered the GOAT HW until months ago.

Drop the elitist bullshit.

Back