As a fan of both Dom and Cody

Winebrandt

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The perfect scenario would be Dom winning, retire with the belt.. Then let Cody fight TJ for the title.
What do you think?
EDIT* I did not mean that i want him to retire now, i dont want to see him lose and retire as champ..

hi-res-c6464ad2adc771f706e1133f4a4767f5_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
Dom retiring would not be the best scenario..

You sure you're a fan?

No, if he retires with the belt everybody will call the next champ a paper champ for years. That's just shitty.
Dom won't retire and that fight is closer than people think.

Nope. Cody knocking cruz out wpuld be far more entertaining

Dom retiring would not be the best scenario..

You sure you're a fan?
This so much, lol. The guy is finally healthy again, after years of injury, and now you want him to retire at the age of 31?

Dom still has work to do, TJ/Lineker winner, Rivera/Caraway winner. Cody can fight Wineland if he loses

Dom will most likely get a decision over cody but i would love to see cody catch him with something and take the title. Everyone talks crap about Bisping for being a weak champion and boring fighter but give dom a pass even though he dances around for 5 rounds swaying his head like a parrot n jab his way to a victory without copping the same trash talk.

The perfect scenario would be Dom winning, retire with the belt.. Then let Cody fight TJ for the title.
What do you think?
EDIT* I did not mean that i want him to retire now, i dont want to see him lose and retire as champ..

View attachment 181721
I think hes got a few years left. id like to see him win then fight mighty mouse again then retire but I think hes got at least 3 or 4 more years with luck of no injurys

white_belt.png

Cody fighting TJ for the title wouldn't be good for Cody, TJ would absolutely school him.

If Cody fights the Snake I believe Dillashaw destroys neck tat even easier then Dom would. Dillashaw Hits harder instead of a decision he would ko the "bro".

I actually took Cody is extremely dangerous for Dom since it's a 5 round fight. Dom's foot has given him issues in his last 2 fights and I think Cody has a chance to finish him late since Dom will slow down and probably not get a finish early

I dont know cody enough to like him, i hate dom and his Parkinsons fight style. You couple that with our main event spoiled brat NOT doing promotion and you got yourself a card to care nothing about.

Back