As a Conor hater, I gotta be honest here

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not certain Conor doesn't melt Gaethje and Dustin if they fought....

Not saying it would happen, but it wouldn't shock me.

Gotta keep it a hunna

Last edited:
Don't like Conor but yeah, Justin is no world beater and was finished by two guys Conor destroyed too. Obv. styles make fights but Conor legit has a shot.

As a Conor hater, I’m not so sure you’re one of us

Gaethje FUR SURE, but Justin? i don't know man...

Not a fan of Conor but he certainly could win that fight. He could also lose, Gaethje brings things to the table that could cause problems. That’s why I’d like to see it before a Khabib rematch. Plus Conor would have actually earned it if he wins.

It's crazy to me that you can say that about 'homer Simpson ", but people say Conor would beat ferg. I appreciate you man, unless you're a troll.

Conor gets a single win in like 3 years, and a worked fight at that, now he can melt this fighter and that fighter ?

Let's not forget when khabib completley took the guy's soul. He stomped conor so badly that he gave Conor a completley different personality.

Conor gets a single win in like 3 years, and a worked fight at that, now he can melt this fighter and that fighter ?

Let's not forget when khabib completley took the guy's soul. He stomped conor so badly that he gave Conor a completley different personality.

That's kind of irrelevant tbh bro.
Styles make fights and Conor is a tricky match up for Gaethje and Dustin.

If you could combine Justin and Gaethje into one fighter, he would be freakin awesome

He might, or he might get KTFO. A Gaethje or Poirier fight should be absolutely necessary for a title shot.

I'm not certain Conor doesn't melt Gaethje and Dustin if they fought....

Not saying it would happen, but it wouldn't shock me.

Gotta keep it a hunna

Conor would almost certainly be the favorite over either one of them. That doesn’t mean those are fights I wouldn’t like to see. Especially if the UFC is trying to make a case for a rematch over Justin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back