as a Conor hater, convince me NOT to bet on Conor

Here's the thing. Cowboy generally walks his talk. If he says he's gonna 'stand and bang', he's gonna stand and bang. So if McGregor has even 70% of his 2015 left hand, this is a first round knockout.

Maybe I should have been more clear. Specifically he's horrible for the legitimacy of the sport. He has frozen multiple divisions / replaced meritocracy with popularity / took the Chael template to the next level in devaluing everything that set this sport apart from boxing and WWE.

I'm happy if some fighters can get paid more because of the side effects of Conor sure... but even then... the overwhelming majority haven't.
This is perfectly put.

A lot of the contention between the McGarglers and everyone else is that they think every little non favorable opinion of Conor is labeled to hating him personally.
In truth it’s more of the consequences from the favored treatment of Mcgregor, the negative effects of that have shaped the MMA landscape for the worse. That’s what most attentive fans(myself included) seem to have a problem with

In these fights usually people take the dog last minute. So for the sake off odds you might get slightly better action on McGregor late (+250 to +275)

Bet Fight Doesn't Go to Decision? Seems like a safe bet, someone is getting finished for sure.

How much are you planning on wagering? At -300 it just doesn't seem worth it to bet on Conor. I do think Conor has the edge, but Cowboy's been in there with everyone and beat a lot of very good fighters, and has a distinct grappling advantage along with being the bigger fighter. Always a threat to take anyone out with a head kick too. The odds should be a lot closer than they are IMO, so I don't see any value in betting on Conor.

However if you're convinced the fight is fixed, go ahead and bet your life savings on the man.
Honestly I was thinking $300. So yeah not enough to make real money, more for fun. And I don't even gamble regularly so it isn't an OCD thing. Well maybe in a different OCD way though. I'm just feeling weird seeing something that obvious and the thought of saying after the fact "yeah I just ignored it" because those things don't happen so often. Last ones I can remember were DC/Lewis and Volkov/Hardy and I don't know their odds off the top of my head but yeah. Obviously this one has a dimension that those fights lacked of course, which I suggest in the OP. Those fights were more comparable to Khabib/Conor IMO.

My dog is having surgery on Friday. I can afford it and can afford any future treatments, but it’s taking a chunk out of the money I have saved for my education and some other personal things. I just thought that maybe I could put some cash down on this fight to balance things out a bit, but of course I could lose and then be in a worse position. I think it would be dumb of me to risk anything at this point in time.

This fight seems like easy money but there’s still some questions around Conor that could make you hesitate. I’ve been having a weird feeling that Cerrone wins by knockout, but that’s not the logical bet and that’s not what I am predicting. I just wouldn’t be shocked if he somehow pulled it out his ass.

You haters always convince yourselves that opponents are easy, handpicked or that they straight up suck just so you can shit on Conor some more LMAO.

Cowboy is a good fighter.

You haters always convince yourselves that opponents are easy, handpicked or that they straight up suck just so you can shit on Conor some more LMAO.

Cowboy is a good fighter.
Nah. Conor has some great wins. Doesn't change the fact that the UFC has given him every advantage in the universe whenever they can though.

Cowboy wants the python cowboy boots to match the jacket.

Cowboy vs Masvidal II is his best bet!
How’s a man with a BMF Ranch not gonna get a shot at that strap?!<{clintugh}>

As a better I'm looking for value regardless of name. So I'm not betting anything on this fight. Here is my thought:

If this right is real, legit, based on merit without any pre-existing injuries - Cerrone Wins.
If this fight is based on anything else but merit - Conor wins.

I have said it before and will say it again: COWBOY TOOK A DIVE AGAINST RDA (And Justic Geajthe I suspect). Eddie Alvarez took a dive against Conor (and so did Chad Mendes and Diaz distanced it on purpose I suspect).

Conor is a huge money name and the UFC wants him to win. But Cowboy is the bigger, better fighter. This is merit vs. corruption. I would not be surprised to see Cerrone take shots and turtle up.

If this was the UFC from 10 years ago - I would bet on CERRONE without question. But this is not the UFC from 10 years ago. This is like boxing all over again. The refs bad calls. The judges robberies. Giving fights to undeserving fighters.

Watch Cerrone vs. RDA then watch Cerrone's interview afterwards in the presser he is saying "he didn't show up" while smiling. He is not even angry or sad he lost a CHAMPIONSHIP fight. Watch Cerrone vs. Justin Geajthe. Watch Connor vs. Eddie Alvarez. Tell me they are not throwing fights. Slow the fights down at 1/4 or 1/2 speed and WATCH IT.

I am not betting anything on this.

You flipped a lot of burgers for that money.

An internet guy talking down to someone about money with no knowledge of the person or any evidence of their wealth? You're so original, I don't think I've ever seen that done before.

don’t mind him we know he’s not telling the truth.

You’ve taken a lot of cumshots for that money tho.

(Preparing for my yellow)

<Fedor23>

fReE mAhNey - just like when i thought Wonderboy would SMOKE pettis. EASY.

Instead i lost my 5-piece parlay and missed out on 2.500$

1.22 favorite btw... FREE MONEY.

fReE mAhNey - just like when i thought Wonderboy would SMOKE pettis. EASY.

Instead i lost my 5-piece parlay and missed out on 2.500$

1.22 favorite btw... FREE MONEY.
That sucks man.

But you kind of missed my point. It is much more comparable to Brock's return to the WWE rather than Wonderboy vs Pettis (where the organization doesn't care what happens)

If you truly hate McGregor, keep your money in your pocket. Betting on this fight or paying for the ppv, just furthers the unjustified push he gets.

If this fight flopped and didn't sell much, we'd see McGregor stop getting diva treatment

I'm not sure if you want advice on betting on the fight or just share your opinion about who is going to win and why.

If you really want betting advice, I say bet 5k on McGregor ans take your wife on another vacation with the 1500 that you will make.

Back