As a big Ronda fan...

Reverse engineer that for a minute.

If she's being talked about (and in depth) every god damn day, then clearly she is interesting enough to be weighed on people's minds enough to generate that amount of discussion.

Whether you believe it's warranted makes no dent in that. She is that interesting to people. She's still touching new segments of people. People are still happy to absorb Ronda content.

If you're an outlier even as a proclaimed fan, find a way not to consume content. Ignore it. If you support her, I can't see why you'd have a problem with her favour and magnitude constantly heightening. It's a personal problem of yours, not a Ronda problem.

This is downright asinine.

1. Someone as successful as she has been doesn't need your counsel
2. She wouldn't have been as successful to begin with if she valued people's negativity that much

Couldn't have said this better myself.

What are you people doing where you constantly run into Ronda themed media? I skip Sherdog for the day and MMA ceases to exist for me.

Reverse engineer that for a minute.

If she's being talked about (and in depth) every god damn day, then clearly she is interesting enough to be weighed on people's minds enough to generate that amount of discussion.

Whether you believe it's warranted makes no dent in that. She is that interesting to people. She's still touching new segments of people. People are still happy to absorb Ronda content.

If you're an outlier even as a proclaimed fan, find a way not to consume content. Ignore it. If you support her, I can't see why you'd have a problem with her favour and magnitude constantly heightening. It's a personal problem of yours, not a Ronda problem.

Your whole argument is full of fallacies. Supporting someone isn

GOAT Ronda is good for the UFC and good for MMA. Ronda is making all the other chicks step up their game, its a win win.

Success will always bring haters, is normal. Brush it of the shoulder like Jay-Z

It

Blame Dana

All of this shit is a joke. She's beating cans who can barely throw a punch

Zingano be like 'I didn't know she'd go after my arm'. Lol.

Blame Dana for her being famous? Damn son you sound salty as fuck, cry more please

Ronda is in the right path on becoming the WMMA GOAT, she surpasses herself everytime she fights and is allways exeding our own expectations, so lets make a list, shes beautifull, cute, hot, has an outstanding ground game, and can KTFO, some people would agree that she may have some holes in his standing game.

I dont think its anoying at all to recieve that bunch of info about her.

GettyImages-482712862.jpg

Um did you just get out of a long prison bid or something. Society has alway been like this whether it's Lebron, Brady, Meek vs Drake, or Ronda people obsess over celebs Ronda is a fairly new celeb so the casuals are just getting to know so everything they learn is shared plus Ronda is great at generating headlines

Good for her and for everyone who thinks every single one of her farts need to be shared. Personally, i just wish i didn

Your could just click unfollow on anyone's profile who share something about her or you know stay off social media if it bothers you that much. I just find it off that it bothers you this much now that it's her in the spotlight when you're supposedly a fan and this happens all the time with celebs

I

Rather her than Khardashian
At least her fame is from earning it

the media obsessed over tom brady's shriveled balls way more than anything has ever been done about ronda

Who? In the UK she was in the mail online - that's a big deal for (a) an MMA fighter and (b) a female MMA fighter. Nothing was written about Mr. Brady's balls though (remind me who is he again?)

I'm happy for Ronda, the UFC'S golden child. What bothers me is the "Ronda could beat up the whole wide world" thing that's going on right now. Ronda can't be Floyd Mayweather in a fight. Ronda can't beat Demetrious Johnson in a fight. Not only are these men extremely athletic, but they are also very, very fast, and ridiculously good at what they do. If these fights all start on the feet, this isn't even a question. Could Ronda armbar Floyd? Absolutely! But in order to get Floyd on the ground, she'd have to eat so many shots just to get close to him. DJ would just wreck her. Ronda is good at doing what she's currently doing, which is beating women up in her weight class.

Who? In the UK she was in the mail online - that's a big deal for (a) an MMA fighter and (b) a female MMA fighter. Nothing was written about Mr. Brady's balls though (remind me who is he again?)

It'll die down over the next few weeks most likely. Just something unprecedented at the moment that's all it is.

Hope so. I was completely crazy over her in the last few years and now i

I'm happy for Ronda, the UFC'S golden child. What bothers me is the "Ronda could beat up the whole wide world" thing that's going on right now. Ronda can't be Floyd Mayweather in a fight. Ronda can't beat Demetrious Johnson in a fight. Not only are these men extremely athletic, but they are also very, very fast, and ridiculously good at what they do. Ronda is good at doing what she's currently doing, which is beating women up in her weight class.

To be fair, we haven

You're basically complaining about her because her actions have no direct relevance to your own life. Someone curing world hunger doesn't directly impact me but I wouldn't make a thread bitching about the attention that person gets in the media.

It would actually impact you. And what i

Back