Arums says pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 ppv numbers "a disappointment"

Arum, you wanna complain about PPV numbers here's a solution, step the fuck aside already and stop blocking the deal with PAC and MAY from happening and you'll have those ppv buys you want

Start making the Pac fights more of a big deal then man. Floyd gets Broner, Khan, Canelo types on his undercard and it feels like the Super Bowl of the year.

I'm a pretty casual boxing fan, watch here and there and I didn't buy the show because of it. Can't justify 75 bucks for that.

What Arum says is true though. Bradley is a great fighter but the black community doesn't support him. I get my haircut in a black inner city barber shop. They like Tim but don't support him or buy his events.

The "good guy" African American just doesn't draw. They are more interested in characters like Broner and Mayweather.

If true those numbers are lower than the rematch which would be disappointing even though its a good number. They are probably not true, Arum is more than likely lying and the numbers are inflated a bit.

Those are decent numbers imo, but I'm glad greedy ass Arum finds them dissapointing so there's no chance for Pac Bradley 3 (please, hell no)

WTH . Dana and Co. would kill to have that kind of "disappointing ppv". I guess it's a way for Arum to underpay Pac in some way . I don't see Arum being so "upfront" without a "plan"

Those are decent numbers imo, but I'm glad greedy ass Arum finds them dissapointing so there's no chance for Pac Bradley 3 (please, hell no)

There was never a need for a 3rd fight and that's not because of PPV numbers.

WTH . Dana and Co. would kill to have that kind of "disappointing ppv". I guess it's a way for Arum to underpay Pac in some way . I don't see Arum being so "upfront" without a "plan"

Hmm. That's a good theory.

Bingo...

Exhibit A: Oscar delahoya
Exhibit B: Cain Velasquez

Mexicans loved Oscar when he was winning and giving them shit.

Not when he fought Chavez or lost though. Then he wasn't a "real mexican."

Mexicans loved Oscar when he was winning and giving them shit.

Not when he fought Chavez or lost though. Then he wasn't a "real mexican."

Which is fucked up....he sure was Mexican against Trinidad....but against jcc sr...he wasn't a "real Mexican."

Back