Arums conference call at 12 am

Damn, midnight PST.

so their announcing the fight at midnight tonight? why not do it midday tomorrow?

I'm starting to hate this man more and more with each passing day. Fuckin' press conference at 12 am to announce what he has known himself all along.

Its not going to happen. You heard it here. Fuck Fraud Gayweather.

i had posted that pac's next fight was posted at wildcard for nov.13th a while ago and what would happen if PBF didn't sign. But apparently all my posts got deleted and i went back to 0 posts.

Well Arum called us up at wildcard and told us what's gonna happen. i can't post what's gonna happen til they announce it, but if you're interested to know already, just PM me

Williams and Goosen want a shot at Pac, too bad Arum is gonna keep within top rank

Williams camp asking why Cotto or Margarito could be next for Pacman - Boxing Experts Blog - Boxing* - Yahoo! Sports

they make a lot of good points

They do make a few good points, But what exactly has Williams done at 147 to deserve this? Even in 154 and 160? Winning a SD, which was highly contested (Which I believe he lost), against Martinez and getting a gifted, bullshit win against Cintron makes him no more viable position wise than Berto, Cotto, or any other person they want to throw at him. Screw Margo however, I don't want to see him in a big money fight. A Cotto rematch with no catch-weights (Fuck Arum and anyone else that likes catch-weights) at 154 doesn't make sense at all. Cotto did well toward the end of the fight while boxing Pac, But he was already beaten, and Badly at that.

I don't know, I think It's Mayweather or bust right now for him. That or Fight better fighters at 154. Take on Martinez, Or Williams even though he doesn't deserve it. :icon_conf

Edit: And for the Hell of it, I think Pac would starch Williams. I believe him to be a bit over-rated. My two-cents however.

Edit: And for the Hell of it, I think Pac would starch Williams. I believe him to be a bit over-rated. My two-cents however.

Mayweather or Pac would probably clown the guy. IMO he's more than just a "bit" overrated.

Back