Arum confident Wilder-Fury II does 2M+ PPV Buys

I think 1.3-1.6 is a solid ballpark

Ct2juKIWAAQBnze.jpg

I’ll put the winner as the HW division a side if they crack 1m at that price.

they could but i bet they will destroy the record of illegal streams

Well I’m gonna buy it, so Bob can mark me down. I think it will be big.

Arum has gone senile.

2 million views sure.

Worldwide, absolutely, domestic... hard nope.

Funny though, nobody gave a fuck about Wilder until Fury came along. I really hope they put on a show, because this is the biggest stage either has ever been on.

We have insider information to go on from the source in the OP. It's expected to do at least 1 million PPV buys and in order for the two networks to break even it's estimated they'll need around 1.1 to 1.2 million buys. They won't even be in the green unless they reach at least 1.2 to 1.3 million buys if we're guessing they'll turn a profit.

What is on undercard, opinions about it? Interesting?

Since they're expecting at least 1m PPV buys and need 1.1m to 1.2m to break even I'll go with 1.2m buys. The price of the PPV will hold back the number of buys.

We’re talking worldwide and not just the USA right?

I’m definitely ordering. Can’t wait! Having friends over and ordering pizza lol!

Well I am buying it. 80 bucks but this is too big to miss.. Jesus Christ how in the hell is Bob still promoting? This dude was promoting Muhammad Ali fights in the fucking 1970s.

Anecdotal but huge marketing for this fight

all over my social media

ESPN has been talking about it so much

Well as it's on a 5am my local time I'll catch up with it later when I'm up and awake on Sunday morning

Well as it's on a 5am my local time I'll catch up with it later when I'm up and awake on Sunday morning
Might stay up, watch UFC, and go straight into boxing lol

Back