Artur Beterbiev vs Isidro Prieto 23/12/2016

a guy that could win 4 rounds with a legit top 5 at 175lbs couldn't last 1 round with Beterbiev. what sucks is that it didn't go rounds because that was the entire point. I want to see how his gas tank is, but he doesn't use much energy. I felt he threw about 10 punches the entire fight and it was an inside shot that looked like it would be harmless that knocked the guy out.

No shit....I coulda sworn Beterbiev got him out earlier. Maybe he got the first knock down quicker,

the only reason I say Kov can potentially outbox him is because he does have the reach on him and Kov moves well, so he could take pot shots, and circle the ring. There is a fight style that he can use to overcome Beterbiev but it would require not being himself.

Beterbiev actually knocked him out. Kovalev knocked him on his ass and and the ref stopped it. it was a good stoppage but he'd likely have survived the round. but lots of Kova fans dismiss his power because of boxrec.

I'm not familiar with Prieto but he looked to have some skill and speed for the weight class but Beterbiev has a lot of power and accuracy. Hopefully he gets a top fight in 2017.

A guy no one has heard of gets badly KOed. What a shocker.

I never heard of Isidro before.... some places were hyping this up to be a big fight.
I don't want to down the win.... because Artur is at least fighting guys with nice looking records (considering this was only his 11th pro fight).
But there are quite a few decent guys (young, able) at light heavy to start focusing on. Let's hope he does that.

always seems to throw his shots at the Temple.....dudes a killer

The Temple is a nice soft tissue that feels so good to connect and enter inside someone from that area, slides in nicely to penetrate the dendrites Mr Moloko.

Back