• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol Undisputed Light-heavyweight title fight rescheduled for October 12 in Saudi Arabia

Who wins?

• Total voters
Love Biev but i feel like this thread is deja vu. Ever have deja vu?

Ever have deja vu?

Biv just fought days ago no way he fights again this October

Hey guys, what is the consensus of how everyone's favourite Eurasion chad Bivol looked the other day?

I'm pumped for this fight.

Hey guys, what is the consensus of how everyone's favourite Eurasion chad Bivol looked the other day?

I'm pumped for this fight.
I think Bivol looked very good. Zinad had his moments for sure, but don’t forget this was a short-notice fight for Dmitry aswell.
Can’t wait for the Biev fight ! Who you got mate?

Most people favored Beterbiev but his injury and age are going to actually make this fight more anticipated because more people are going to think Bivol can win. Before Bivol was more "Beterbievs toughest test but we would still be very surprised if he failed" sort of.

Most people favored Beterbiev but his injury and age are going to actually make this fight more anticipated because more people are going to think Bivol can win. Before Bivol was more "Beterbievs toughest test but we would still be very surprised if he failed" sort of.
He's still more than game. On the contrary he's developed better ring IQ imo.

I've still got Beterbiev but between his recent knee injury and Bivol taking out his last opponent I think the fight may be a little closer than I previously thought.
If he didn't take Zinad I'd seriously question Bivol. TKO over Zinad really means nothing. He hasn't bested anyone remotely good to be considered a serious contender. He was a give me to occupy the 5vs5. Without the 5vs5 the event would have been cancelled.

I think Bivol looked very good. Zinad had his moments for sure, but don’t forget this was a short-notice fight for Dmitry aswell.
Can’t wait for the Biev fight ! Who you got mate?

Hey BoxerMan, tbh I really like both these guys, two of my favourite boxers, and this is one of, if not THE best matchup to be made right now imo. Let's just hope it actually happens this time, before Beterbiev is 50 ;)

Obviously age is a concern and Artur does seem to be getting increasingly injury prone, but he still looks like a beast, so as of now I'm kind of leaning towards Beterbiev 60/40. Everyone knows Beterbiev is a fighting machine, but I do feel his boxing skill and IQ are underrated. His technique and style are not pretty, but he knows exactly what he is doing in there, and frequently outlands/outboxes opponents, doesn't just 1 punch KO them etc.

How about you?

Back