News Artur Beterbiev signed a contract for unification fight with Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Gvodzyk can handle a big hitter, while Beterbiev will get hit flush by a skilled fighter. I got Gvodzyk in this one. Could be a terrific fight.

funny you've sent me a PM and even made a post about my banning saying I was usually level headed and was confused why I committed E-suicide. you also told the person who quoted my Post that quoting bannable stuff is bannable plus I was buster keaton and we messaged a lot. Y'all Must've forgot?
I was just fucking with you. I have 150k posts here, I can't recall every conversation.

Gvodzyk can handle a big hitter, while Beterbiev will get hit flush by a skilled fighter. I got Gvodzyk in this one. Could be a terrific fight.

maybe but also the big hitter in Stevenson is very on dimensional and the fight was razor close for the first 10 and Stevenson was able to land that power still just not often enough also he was old and lost the second half wide vs Jack when he got a near shutout in the first 6.

maybe but also the big hitter in Stevenson is very on dimensional and the fight was razor close for the first 10 and Stevenson was able to land that power still just not often enough also he was old and lost the second half wide vs Jack when he got a near shutout in the first 6.

Yup. But Beterbiev is less polished than Stevenson was.

Yup. But Beterbiev is less polished than Stevenson was.
I actually disagree watching majority if not all their fights. Stevenson was the guy that nobody thought would ever be world champ.

now that's a great fight. gvozdyk is pretty awesome, but i don't think i've ever seen anyone fitting the word "brute" better than beterbiev. he just looks like he brings the pain, no matter how the fight goes.

i'm taking gvozdyk, but it's going to be gritty.

Gvosdyk waits too much and he's been down and hurt badly vs Tommy Karpency

Going with Beterbiev. I think he'll walk Gvodzyk down eventually. It'll be fun and people will get a KO.

Biev gets knocked out imo.
bold take but I could see it. Beterbeast is gonna run into Gvozdyk crosses all night if he doesnt significantly sharpen up defensively.

I also suspect he doesnt have the footwork to be able to handle Gvozdyk's pivoting.

Back