Art's Wife, you aren't real

D

Deleted member 53

How many times am I going to hear, I sometimes leave myself logged in and he posts.

Come on, Art used to post all the time under his own name. He is obviously too busy right now training.

BTW I am Genki Sudo's third cousin, want to ask him anything? When he comes round my house I will get him to post under my name.

I am his wife did you hear all the personal stuff I called conrad only I would know!! Do not give up on Art he is busy but, I show him it all when he gets home!!!

Well no I never seen this stuff, sorry if it's true.

Art is obviously a great guy if he cares so much what his fans think, he has got the respect of many of us.

Yeah!!! You believe me!! You made hound doubt me now!! Art is a great guy period!! He helps his family (mom and grandma), works hard for the kids and I and is a really honest but, fun friend. What can I say he is a catch. I can not say to many nice things or all the guys get on me. So I will leave it at that.

She's real... Art posted something to me under her name that only Art would know.

Ok then I retract my doubts. I am sorry I thought you were Art in Drag.

FW tell Art I am concerned about him not hitting the Abroller and Thighmaster hard enough.

Elvis commented on their effectiveness a while back so he should take this advice seriously.

Hound after al that talk and you doubted me. I am heart broken!!!! Thank you leftbench for setting him straight he needs that now and then.

I tend to have my doubts also. Like the way you have tried to take over this forum. Reminds me of the way Art used to try and take it over.

But then again, your spelling is much better then Art's.

I am going to have to investigate further into this.:confused:

What is there to investigate it is me, his wife. We are alike that is what happens when you have been married awhile we ware off on each other.

Here's one Trainer...

bren2.jpg

No, she is a ROTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

mma I am so bad at computer stuff. I do not know how to put photos of us on to the computer. I am so sorry. Maybe one of the guys that go to the fights can get a picture of us and put it on the web for you. I am soooo Sorry!! We are so opposite but, soo cute together. Art has the dark skin, eyes and hair and I am his opposite. I am 5'3 and he is 6'2. What can I say we make good babies together.

Originally posted by fighter'swife
mma I am so bad at computer stuff. I do not know how to put photos of us on to the computer. I am so sorry. Maybe one of the guys that go to the fights can get a picture of us and put it on the web for you. I am soooo Sorry!! We are so opposite but, soo cute together. Art has the dark skin, eyes and hair and I am his opposite. I am 5'3 and he is 6'2. What can I say we make good babies together.

Where do babies come from??

Back