Artie Lange...

wow. i can't believe that his nose will permanently look that way. it has got to suck when something permanent like that happens to your face.

Joey Diaz wishes h had coke stories like Artie. Joey Diaz lies a lot about his stories also.

So was that story true about how his nose ended up that way? The whole snorting coke that was mixed with broken glass.

Did he know there was broken glass in it? That’s dedication to addiction if he finished that pile.

Every single person here knows how this ends.

Did he know there was broken glass in it? That’s dedication to addiction if he finished that pile.

I don’t think so? I actually think it was pills and not coke. Some hooker was crushing up some pills with some glass object and it broke.

He was good in Crashing with Pete Holmes. Hopefully he keeps working.

Other than his nose looking like an old shoe, he looks healthy

Lange reportedly entered a long-term treatment facility after he was jailed in New Jersey in January because he tested positive for cocaine twice in six weeks.
Great to be home! 7 months 14 days sober but one day at a time. Lots of new stories to tell. Will announce some new tour dates on Friday. Thanks for the support. Love you all. pic.twitter.com/vkdN7gMCSI

— Artie Lange (@artiequitter) September 10, 2019

Knew so many guys in a similar situation, very few left.

Hope he makes it, but if I had to bet on it, I'd go the other way.

<DCrying>
"New tour dates"??? Dude needs to lay low and analyze his life for a while!

If they couldn't fix michael jackson's nose...well, at least artie his health.

Ive never seen him not morbid fat wouldnt recognize him if you didnt say it was him. Miss Madtv ahhhhh memories

This is one those human beings where it would take a lot of drugs to take him out.

Hopefully he stays clean

This is the longest he's been clean in years so I'd be very worried about an OD right now since his tolerance is probably the lowest it's been in a loooooong time

wow. i can't believe that his nose will permanently look that way. it has got to suck when something permanent like that happens to your face.
I'm sure they can "repair it".

Seems like a fun guy. Ill do some lines with him and hit up a strip..

This is the longest he's been clean in years so I'd be very worried about an OD right now since his tolerance is probably the lowest it's been in a loooooong time
Yup. So many OD deaths happen shortly after people leave rehab.

Artie is a fat fuck. still looks like a sack of shit. fuck him.

i heard he got just got his nose fixed too, heres the newest picture...

th

Back