artie1-png.643625

Pray it takes this time.
EEIuDEYXkAEFN2X

Attachments

• artie1.PNG
    artie1.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Damn, he wasn't even that skinny on his early Stern days. Artie's still my favorite comedian and I hope he can keep it together.

Artie, grab a few big money gigs and fix that nose you Baby Gorilla.

So was that story true about how his nose ended up that way? The whole snorting coke that was mixed with broken glass.

My Google news feed was obsessed with Artie for months because I googled his nose one time. I enjoyed the break in hearing about the guy, hopefully he stays clean so no one talks about him.

Great, I can't wait to put my NOSE into his eventual downfall again.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Besides the obvious pancake nose he actually looks pretty good.

Comes out of rehab and looks Mexican. Not bad.

When Artie would bust Eric the Midgets balls on the howard Stern show was best.

Arties stand up was never my thing but he added so much to the Stern show he was impossible to replace.

When does his nose come back from the mechanics?

My immediate concern is the photo being taken in his drug dealer's kitchen.

Lange reportedly entered a long-term treatment facility after he was jailed in New Jersey in January because he tested positive for cocaine twice in six weeks.
Great to be home! 7 months 14 days sober but one day at a time. Lots of new stories to tell. Will announce some new tour dates on Friday. Thanks for the support. Love you all. pic.twitter.com/vkdN7gMCSI

— Artie Lange (@artiequitter) September 10, 2019

Knew so many guys in a similar situation, very few left.

Hope he makes it, but if I had to bet on it, I'd go the other way.

<DCrying>

This is one those human beings where it would take a lot of drugs to take him out.

Hopefully he stays clean

Looks good. Hopefully it sticks this time. Also, hopefully he had a chance to work on his awful material.

Back