Article: ESPN is all-in with UFC

I hope being on ESPN also kind of loosens up the UFC's very defensive mindset with anything to do negative about the sport., company, fighter, etc. They will have to accept that there will be articles and programming (ie: Greg Hardy) that might not paint them in the best light. At some point they have to realize they can't control everything and no matter what your going to have some bad press once in a while, warranted or not at times.

I think that is all Dana
WME seems to not care about a lot of stuff. If it makes money, they are happy.

Dana just blasted Helwani again yesterday, so he is not changing his ways with Helwani on ESPN

Really?

That is good to hear

I also like that they are paying attention to Bellator when warranted.
They get that they have to follow the sport
They don't wanna shill. They mention other basketball leagues and football leagues from time to time, it should be no different of this sport.

And that's a blessing. Perhaps they already realize that the talent is spread out in this sport over several organizations?

And here we are Down Under still not knowing if it's alll on espn or only some
This week seems good and theres 7 hrs worth on but no surprise there seeing as it's the first card
But is it every single fight night? Every set of premiums before ppv?
What?
The bald fat phuck has told us fuck all tbh
Fucking amatuar hr

Good to see that Bisping will be retained. He obviously thought he would be given the boot.

but it seems the original reports about ESPN being a better 'partner' than Fox might have credibility

Not to surprising. When the Fox deal happened I expected big things but Fox just kind of treated the UFC like anything else on their network which isn't bad exactly but isn't best for the UFC.

And here we are Down Under still not knowing if it's alll on espn or only some
This week seems good and theres 7 hrs worth on but no surprise there seeing as it's the first card
But is it every single fight night? Every set of premiums before ppv?
What?
The bald fat phuck has told us fuck all tbh
Fucking amatuar hr

I have no idea what this post means lol

Back