Artem...

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a very close buddy of mine who is a Conor fan-boy, and therefore was always pulling for Artem when he was on TUF. Fair play, he KO'd some guys with some nasty shots but his technique is absolutely shocking! As we all know, that record of his is disgusting and his performance in the TUF final was nothing short of disgraceful.

Now he get's another shot! Question is why!? More of this Conor nut-hugging. I should have taken the good odds against him today because I just knew he'd lose - never even seen his opponent, but quite frankly the opponent was irrelevant.

Surely he gets cut!? - It's just another Sage-esque situation where they force something that isn't there, quite like Urijah Hall too.

The fight doesn't lie, you'll get found out eventually.

Ronda's friends who were bad fighters got a lot of leeway too.

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy gets another fight.

10364169_1093944344000268_6546771367099825008_n.jpg

i'd say he gets one more chance, his fighting style has the potential to offer plenty of excitement, similar to how domsday gets more opportunities to stay in the company

the dude got enough chances on TUF show. just being Conor's jock sniffer isnt enough.

What is he, like 0-6 in rounds in the UFC now? Not a great start.

his tweets have better striking accuracy than his fists.

I heard on The MMA Hour this past Monday, Artem talking loads of shit. He's like, "this is an easy fight. They decided to give me an easy one for once, because I take all the hard ones." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No Artem, you just suck.

Him hanging out with Conor didn't really help... now he has all of Conor's arrogance without the skills to back it up

Funniest part is, the Conor fanboys started to back him up. Heavily. Especially after Matt Brown fucked him up on Twitter.

Back