Artem was made for Bare Knuckle RIP Knight

Artem has a granite chin and stands in the pocket throwing bombs and he’s never been knocked out.

Knight isn’t bout that life, without the ability to grapple Artem puts him out rather easily. Artem vs Paulie will subsequently sell well and then Conor will come in and destroy Paulie again if necessary.

Then Artem goes back to the UFC to get lay and prayed and dry humped again.
Would love to see Sijara Eubanks try her hand at Bare Knuckle boxing bro

and then proceeded to grapple after every knock down i remember being so frustrated watching that as where many others in the live thread.

Terrible fight IQ

I was definitely frustrated too watching that live, he gave it away to Makwan and had lost too many fights in a row at that point to justify a spot in the UFC.

It was such an important fight for Jason and he was so close to finishing if he just kept his composure and kept it standing.

Makwan really got in his head though pre fight if I remember correctly and could have gotten Knight off of his game and just operate on pure emotion.

I don't understand the whole eternal joke about Artem

I was definitely frustrated too watching that live, he gave it away to Makwan and had lost too many fights in a row at that point to justify a spot in the UFC.

It was such an important fight for Jason and he was so close to finishing if he just kept his composure and kept it standing.

Makwan really got in his head though pre fight if I remember correctly and could have gotten Knight off of his game and just operate on pure emotion.

Yup gave the fight away wrapped up with a nice little bow..

He would still be the UFC if he had even the slightest amount of fight IQ..smh

artem has 6 decisions and 5 finishes in his pro career but his total record is 15 losses and 13 wins....honestly his record is shit, and it's pretty bad if your losses are even half your wins, needless to say this clown has more losses than wins on his record. Also nobody cares about Artem, he's really a nobody in the ufc or mma in general.
Shh. Sherdog says he's the GOAT.

Has anyone ever ordered this shit online before? How was it? Asking for a friend

View attachment 559989

Choo-choo madder-fakerz

AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

LOL Knight has been fighting in swamps for his whole life while Artem got his green card from Conor and has been living a life of luxury.

Knight send this entitled brat back to his 10 bedroom house and his husbands bed.

FAIL.

this whole bare knuckle fighting is for those who are desperate and going nowhere in combat sports and more specifically mma.

the fact is the ufc evolved from this style of fighting, back in the day fighters didn't wear 4 or 6 ounce gloves and the rules were different, and fighters could take stuff and not get caught or at least cheat the system more easily.

The ufc made improvements to fighter saftey with protective gear, better rules, implementing usada, ect...so if you can't get cut it in the professional mma and resort to bare knuckle fighting, your either an idiot or desperate for money.

Back