Artem was made for Bare Knuckle RIP Knight

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Artem has a granite chin and stands in the pocket throwing bombs and he’s never been knocked out.

Knight isn’t bout that life, without the ability to grapple Artem puts him out rather easily. Artem vs Paulie will subsequently sell well and then Conor will come in and destroy Paulie again if necessary.

Then Artem goes back to the UFC to get lay and prayed and dry humped again.

Smh. The gloves were the only thing keeping Artem's opponents alive...

Say a prayer for Young Knight

Poor lad is being sacrificed to the GOAT

Artem has a granite chin and stands in the pocket throwing bombs and he’s never been knocked out.

Knight isn’t bout that life, without the ability to grapple Artem puts him out rather easily. Artem vs Paulie will subsequently sell well and then Conor will come in and destroy Paulie again if necessary.

If you mean because all he has as arms is practically just his knuckles, then yes, he was specifically made for this.

Conor's next tattoo will be of Artem. That's how badass Artem is.

This isn't a fight... it's a death sentence.

I guess Knight was tired of eating solid foods and having the ability to walk on his own...

I’m gonna sum it up like this....

Chuck Liddell had an amazing chin.
Mark Hunt had an amazing chin.
Chins are broken if you rely on them.

his arms will be even shorter without gloves

TTwp4QW.gif

Knight by decision, Lobov is way too slow and uncoordinated. Knight probably out points him

For once I actually agree with you TS.

Back