Artem vs Cotto

Dana's Moonface

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think BK should throw a huge some of money at Cotto

He's a guy with serious power and as far as I'm aware healthy hands.

I think it would be a good fight

Obviously Cotto would lose, as Artem beat Paulie and no boxer can fight without gloves. But it would be a decent scrap and I think Miguel would do ok lolololol

Dude, Artem has a negative MMA record. Any fool can beat him. Boxing was humiliated and embarrassed by Paulie last night.

Boxing is not as "superior" as you thought it was, boy. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Dude, Artem has a negative MMA record. Any fool can beat him. Boxing was humiliated and embarrassed by Paulie last night.

Boxing is not as "superior" as you thought it was, boy. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

I agree with you

I think Artem would kill Canelo or any boxer in bk

Mma has proven it's superiority!

Boxers are shite at bareknuckle

Apparently you're not smart enough to understand that Paulie doesn't represent boxing. I mean...we did see Conor countering Paulie pretty hard in sparring. But...did we see Conor doing the same thing to May? No. What does that tell us? That Paulie doesn't represent every boxer's ability. Also, he didn't really do that bad. He was dodging pretty much everything Artem was throwing at him. Artem was using size, aggression and dirty boxing to get an edge. Nothing really major happened though. That wasn't a boxing match either. Don't blame it on boxing. Blame it on Paulie not being powerful and aggressive enough to impose his will. If you honestly believe the result would be the same with every boxer you're just ignorant

That wasn't the worst thing to happen in boxing and I assure you it is nether embarrassed nor humiliated by Paulie, it barely even acknowledges him.
Realistically everyone knows Paulie is washed up and is notorious for breaking his hands in every fight, fighting without gloves was a terrible idea for that idiot to try regaining relevance in sanctioned bum fights.

Apparently you're not smart enough to understand that Paulie doesn't represent boxing. I mean...we did see Conor countering Paulie pretty hard in sparring. But...did we see Conor doing the same thing to May? No. What do that tell us? That Paulie doesn't represent every boxer's ability. Also, he didn't really do that bad. He was dodging pretty much everything Artem was throwing at him. Artem was using size, aggression and dirty boxing to get an edge. Nothing really major happened though. That wasn't a boxing match either.
Dude, what part of NEGATIVE MMA RECORD don't you understand? Do yoyu think Artem is as good at MMA striking as Dustin Poirier? Donald Cerrone? Justin Gaethje? Paulie was fighting the lowest of the low on MMA. A living MEME. And he still failed to beat him. You can twist it anyway you like, it doesn't change those facts. All the talk here was that boxing wa so many levels above mma that even a featherfisted boxer like Paulie would dominate any MMA guys, let alone a guy WITH A NEGATIVE RECORD. What happen then, uh?

Dude, what part of NEGATIVE MMA RECORD don't you understand? Do yoyu think Artem is as good at MMA striking as Dustin Poirier? Donald Cerrone? Justin Gaethje? Paulie was fighting the lowest of the low on MMA. A living MEME. And he still failed to beat him. You can twist it anyway you like, it doesn't change those facts. All the talk here was that boxing wa so many levels above mma that even a featherfisted boxer like Paulie would dominate any MMA guys, let alone a guy WITH A NEGATIVE RECORD. What happen then, uh?

Dude chill! You started trolling and you are now triggered

Relax! Lol

What part of "fight math doesn't work" do you not understand? What part of "paulie is paulie" do you not understand? Paulie isn't boxing. Paulie is a unique individual that once upon a time was a boxer. He no longer is a boxer or a fighter of any kind. Paulie hasn´t fought or been relevant in boxing in years, and he has also never really fought bare knuckle boxing, which is a completely different sport from what he is used to. He is also a guy known for having little to no power, which is something that matters a lot more in bare knuckle than in any other combat sport. Paulie's technique was clearly better than Artem's. So the problem here isn't that boxing technique isn't good enough for an MMA fighter. The problem is that he didn't have the power to impose any sort of respect, and he also didn't have the aggression to win the fight. That has absolutely nothing to do with boxing. That's individual. Do you honestly believe that any decent MMA striker would just beat prime Mike Tyson in bare knuckle? You're fucking delusional.

Back