Artem really gets slapped around a lot...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First Khabib had him cornered and bullied him... and now Paulie. Damn. I mean I know Artem would smash Paulie in a real fight (MMA or street), but man, this guy gets bullied a lot. I kinda feel bad for him.

Side note for any fighters that wanna trigger Conor... Slap or bully Artem. LOL.

Thoughts?

coward khabib had 10 friends with him while Artem was alone. Paula knew 20 people would separate them right after slap. no one has the balls to try that garbage with Artem alone 1 on 1 in an alley.

First Khabib had him cornered and bullied him... and now Paulie. Damn. I mean I know Artem would smash Paulie in a real fight (MMA or street), but man, this guy gets bullied a lot. I kinda feel bad for him.

Side note for any fighters that wanna trigger Conor... Slap or bully Artem. LOL.

Thoughts?

How would Artem beat Paulie in a street fight? Paulie was a former boxer with no gloves Paulie would piece him up easily and knock him out. Artem isnt a grappler. Also how is Artem supposed to punch/takedown Paulie with his Trex arms. Be logical plz

Yeah that slap from paulie was brutal!

Manlet talking shit...

TqIEnYB.gif

How would Artem beat Paulie in a street fight? Paulie was a former boxer with no gloves Paulie would piece him up easily and knock him out. Artem isnt a grappler. Also how is Artem supposed to punch/takedown Paulie with his Trex arms. Be logical plz

You don't have to be a grappler to take down and submit a boxer.

You don't have to be a grappler to take down and submit a boxer.

Yea but really Artems ego would have him stand up and trade with Paulie, and he wouldn't land a shot. Also Paulie is elusive he is quick on his feet, he wouldn't be taken down so easy from a guy with trex arms. Paulie would wreck him

Lord Artem never loses

Artem is street fight goat as well as goat of getting mannequin head. Kabib was coward in no way would Kabin have courage to go 1 on 1

I feel for him since its kind of hard to slap back with a reach disadvantage

artem as bad as he looks sometimes has sparks of solid techniques in his fights. he has taken people down in the ufc. unless hes a complete idiot and tries to punch it would not be hard to take paulie down.

all respect to paulie but the odds just are not in his favor. If you have ever grappled with an accomplished striker whos never grappled its just like grappling with a super fit white belt. you are always going to be so many steps ahead

Back