Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight 2

kevinramsdell

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about this?! I had no idea this was even happening. Fight is tomorrow night and we all know what an absolute blood bath the first fight was. Looking forward to this fight, and hope it lives up to how the first fight was. Discuss:

EGcu2zZX0AEELc4

Horrible promotion. Nobody knows it's happening

Horrible promotion. Nobody knows it's happening

I'd agree with that for sure, they could have promoted the fuck outta this fight. Nobody else really interesting fighting on the card but I'll be checking out the main event.

I'd agree with that for sure, they could have promoted the fuck outta this fight. Nobody else really interesting fighting on the card but I'll be checking out the main event.
Thanks for the heads up...i would have not seen this and been pissed

I like me some hillbilly boxing once in awhile

That first fight was INSANE. That first fight was effing nuts. Especially towards the end of the 4th when Jason Knight came back strong after seeming like he was on his way out. Spectacular fight. The only promotion I’ve seen for this rematch is on The Mac Life YouTube channel

I hope Jason heals quickly, cause he was split the fuck open. I suspect they don’t get out of the first before Knight starts spurting blood again.

I love that Artem has found his niche, he’s thriving in teh BKB

"God, you get all the glory tonight, Baby"

~ Jason Knight

Back