Artem Lobov vs Erick Silva

Would love to see Carl the cobra Froch in there..

This is the fight I want to see in BKFC

What happened to eric silva? I remember when he first came to the ufc, the guy looked great...explosive as hell...now, he's an average fighter at best...bad chin, on the slow side..what happened to all that explosive speed and power?

What happened to eric silva? I remember when he first came to the ufc, the guy looked great...explosive as hell...now, he's an average fighter at best...bad chin, on the slow side..what happened to all that explosive speed and power?
Well he entered the UFC at 8 years old, so he didnt do so well. I havent really kept up with him, but gosh he's gotta be like 11 or 12 now. Right? Hopefully he makes it in such a dangerous game.

On a serious Erick Silva note (for once), he was sort of a Gonzaga/Sokoudju fighter who was dangerous early in the fight and quickly faded. He had the ability to demolish cans and look better than he actually was. Once he started fighting better competition (Fitch, Kim, etc.) other fighters figured him out...and he went downhill from there.

That said, he has some skills and finishing ability (KO power and submissions), but not nearly what people anticipated. And that seems to have diminished.

Well he entered the UFC at 8 years old, so he didnt do so well. I havent really kept up with him, but gosh he's gotta be like 11 or 12 now. Right? Hopefully he makes it in such a dangerous game.

yep..he's such a young dude, with a world of potential...haha

i really wonder that, no joke

Back