Artem Lobov vs Chris Avila?

Chris has been around the Diaz Academy and Cesar's school for a few years now.. Was an am boxer and I believe has pro fights too. His grappling is where he shines best though, similar to Shields in that his strikes are really used to setup the take down. But he does have a better standup skill set then Jake. Chris is really athletic, like the Diaz bros, his body type leads one to believe otherwise but far from truth. Chris also is very good with his angles and has a very high fight iq with some pop in them hands when landed in a combo. I believe he subs Artem late first round or early in the second..

Artem Lobov is a warrior, in Europe he went to other fighter's backyards and his fights were judged by the relatives of his opponents. He once tried to enter a heavyweight tournament. He was known as the prospect killer because he fought against talented guys nobody else wanted to fight and beat some of them. He also never tapped to submissions and got his limbs broken and choked out. The man is a warrior, he will never give up. I understand that he has a shitty record and isn't the most talented fighter on the planet but he deserves some respect at least.
Yawn

Those were the last moments of the fight Lobov was already exhausted.

Why don't you post the gifs where Lobov was stalking his pray with both hands down and Alex White was running like a bitch?

Lol white busted him up all day

He is a friend of Conor and has earned his respect. Why would they cut someone who is a close friend to their biggest draw and by far the most valuable star right now?

Also, this is what Artem has to say about his record:

"I can honestly say that if you look at people’s outside of the UFC records, I have the most solid record in the UFC right now. That’s a fact. I went down there looking for the challenges. When the phone rang, so many times this happened, and they say, look, we have this guy who’s really good, nobody wants to fight him in Europe, will Artem take him? Every time I said yes. No one else wanted to do it."

Lobov said that his record should read like a religious text for fighters who take easy routes to the UFC.

"They should bring up my record, and call it the fighter bible," he said. "The warrior bible. All those guys with padded records should read it everyday, and they should put my picture on their wall as the Jesus Christ of MMA."

Relax Artem, you're not fooling anyone.

after watching some past Artem fights, I agree he fought very tough competition and doesn't give a crap about his record. I was taking Avila before but his record is just very underwhelming. the footage I saw from him wasn't really good either. It's gonna be a clash of styles with Artem looking to stay on the feet where his offensive skills are superior.

TS have you ever watched Artem fight?

I used to train with him at Cesar Gracie's. I think he has the tools. Last time I was there (like 2 or 3 years ago) he had good hands and I believe was an amateur boxer. His grappling was improving very quick as well.

Have only seen clips of Avila. But if he is worth his weight in salt then he should defeat Lobov.

Nate is saying this guy is legit so I have to think he is at least battle tested enough to beat a guy like Artem

Fook you, what now?

And here I thought Artem was the worst fighter in the UFC. That was sad.

We've just seen two of the worst fighters to ever compete in the UFC.

Back