Artem Lobov to Team Diaz: “This isn’t just a fight to us. This is a war”

If it was war, Conor would be dead, and Nate would own all his shit

Kenny

Fucking Artem would already be cut if he wasnt part of the touch butt clan..Hope he gets his ass kicked and ufc gets rid of him.

the best thing about Nate Diaz's newfound popularity is that "Everybody's on steroids" is now his quote, not Nick's.

http://severemma.com/2016/08/artem-lobov-team-diaz-isnt-just-fight-us-war/

Look the fuck out Team Diaz... this is war

giphy.gif

I'm sure participating in an athletic competition with the regulations, protective equipments, referees and doctors at hand is just like being in a war.

Artem may be a joke fighter but that paragraph of his is spot on to be fair

Artem trying to stay relevant after two embarrassing consecutive losses.

Good stuff AR-TEM!!! He's got the win in the bag at 202. If Nick steps in the ring Conor might knock him out after Nate. Gunni takes care of Shields. Kav submits Perez. Ido keeps his distance and peppers Giblert with leg kicks.

I've always wondered do you McGregor supporters like Artem?
Come get it!!! Russian Hammer Baby!!!

2709327700000578-0-image-a-22_1427447565333.jpg

original

Artem may be a joke fighter but that paragraph of his is spot on to be fair
Not really. Why do people constantly say it's hypocrisy when Nate says everybody's on steroids while Gil tested positive for steroids?
Nate's not Gil and he says everybody. And when asked both he and his brother said everybody besides us. He doesn't say everybody is on steroids besides me and Gilbert and Jake. Actually it's the opposite of hypocrisy he never denied it and everybody besides me includes Gil and Jake (who didn't test positive for steroids btw but for diuretics like Cowoby).

And what does Artem mean with "no idea what he's talking about, not even he knows what he's talking about". It's really not that hard to understand or cryptical.
Nate believes everybody in this sport uses steroids. He doesn't make any sense.

Conor is a one in a generation fighter who had a bad night. Fighters of Conors caliber dont lose twice t fighters of nates caliber. Conor will correct his mistake and continue on as usual breaking records.

Avila get's backed up easy. I think Lobov takes it.

Back