Artem Lobov to Team Diaz: “This isn’t just a fight to us. This is a war”

That was certainly true the first outing. McGregor ran out of offense before Nate ran out of defense and paid the price for getting tired.

I think even in the rematch that Nate is tougher than Conor. It's really about whether Conor can find a way to dish enough damage to win rounds without fatiguing to the point that Nate can take him out.

It's possible and I'll be rooting for Conor, but Nate probably wins the rematch as well.
Conor might have a decent chance in a 3 rounder but over 5 rounds, I can't see Nate not taking over. Conor loses a brawl every time though, he'll have to fight like Condit, but I don't think he's pussy enough.

umbrellaboy.jpg

Lobov is like the France of mma : most wars lost

diaz: whatever keeps your boat afloat, motherf***er..

If it was a war conor would be 6 feet deep.

Be glad it's just a fight

Well, the McGregor team already has a sure loss with Arthur on their side.

Cheesy ass stuff. I'm sure the thing sounded cool in his head, though.

Always cringeworthy when fools declare war on each other.

<24>
@MONEYLINE I told your ass that they were taking this seriously and that they really are rival camps.

Until I hear from Diaz camp the same sentiment to me it's a desperate ploy for attention to me

Sorry ... this isn't the steelers and the Ravens

These guys won't even be in Ufc in 6 months

Artem will defeat Avila at 202.
Conor will defeat Nate at 202.

Team McGregor is here and we are ready for war yeh

image.gif

Watch out Stockton Artem is gonna bring the flowy. There will be no survivors.

Hey Lobov. Maybe you should worry more about your own career instead of hanging like lint on Connors nutsack.

i tell you hwhat though if Avila loses, Nate loses. as soon as Nate said he didn't want to fight on the same card as his teammate they put Avila on the card. or maybe Nate said that to get Avila on the card.

Back