Artem Lobov to Team Diaz: “This isn’t just a fight to us. This is a war”

Has he completely wilted in the spotlight or were the guys he knocked around on TUF really that bad?

Diaz is simply TOUGHER than McG. Conor threw everything but the kitchen sink at him, and he just walked through it, and broke his will.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
unoriginal likewhoring

I bet Connor reps a white flag instead of the Irish flag. His corner will be waving it proudly, again

Yeah you're so tough Artem, Nate will shit his pants if he reads that

I've never seen Lobov fight. I bet you guys are jelly.

The McGregor court jester filling his role.

Diaz is simply TOUGHER than McG. Conor threw everything but the kitchen sink at him, and he just walked through it, and broke his will.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
i dont even dislike Conor but accepting any other version of how this fight went down is simply Conor fans/Diaz haters in complete denial

Nate said that at 200, like 3 weeks ago, homie.

Do Artems arms even reach his waist?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That was certainly true the first outing. McGregor ran out of offense before Nate ran out of defense and paid the price for getting tired.

I think even in the rematch that Nate is tougher than Conor. It's really about whether Conor can find a way to dish enough damage to win rounds without fatiguing to the point that Nate can take him out.

It's possible and I'll be rooting for Conor, but Nate probably wins the rematch as well.

fucking rofl.

ok artem.

is that suppose to make him sound scary? it's a war not a fight? he can play make believe all he wants, but when you're in the octagon, you fight the other guy, you don't bring bazookas and machine guns with you. He sounds childish.

Well it's probably a lose-and-get-cut fight for Artem, so I can see why he'd say that.

well......... hes gettin jumped. wrong team to act tough to

Back