Media Artem Lobov interview

Put the house on Paulie

-220?
Damn I’m shocked.

I’d throw money on artem if he was like +750

Dip those wraps in glass like “Kickboxer” and we’re good to go.

Not a Connor fan, don't know Artem, but really cannot stand Paulie’s stupid face. Hoping against hope here that he gets wrecked.

Put the house on Paulie

-220?
Damn I’m shocked.

I’d throw money on artem if he was like +750

Before the press conference, Artem was the favorite according to Forbes...

Before the press conference, Artem was the favorite according to Forbes...
Yeh that’s just crazy.
Maybe betting favorite

But if you think logically... how on earth is a non boxer a favorite against a legit boxer?

Seems like easy money.

Artem is def a live dog in the fight... but a favorite is just comical

Yeh that’s just crazy.
Maybe betting favorite

But if you think logically... how on earth is a non boxer a favorite against a legit boxer?

Seems like easy money.

Artem is def a live dog in the fight... but a favorite is just comical

tbh, I too had him as a slight favorite 60/40 before I found out about the “gloves”

Paulie is going to get beaten blind. Artem is the future of bare knuckle boxing.

D3hXLhpWkAACBDS.jpg

rewatch the video, pay particular attention to what he says about the jason knight fight, the way he describes the differences between all combat sports was very convincing to me. i think artem might be on to something here.

So here’s the thing about Artem, he is pretty well spoken and reasonably intelligent and he almost always has convincing arguments as to why he’s going to win... then he loses five out of his seven UFC fights...

So here’s the thing about Artem, he is pretty well spoken and reasonably intelligent and he almost always has convincing arguments as to why he’s going to win... then he loses five out of his seven UFC fights...

haha, good point. but I think I believe him this time. let's hope the boxing community get's in and drives the odds even more in favor of paulie. i have a hunch i'll be makin some bank on this fight.

haha, good point. but I think I believe him this time. let's hope the boxing community get's in and drives the odds even more in favor of paulie. i have a hunch i'll be makin some bank on this fight.

Don't bet dude.

MMA Forums are so bias.

Artem is hyped as if he has a chance. He should get smoked easily!!!! With that being said, I'm cheering for him to pull the upset!

I don’t know man...Paulie is old, both in terms of chronological age and fighting age. He hasn’t fought in years and I seriously doubt his prep is going to be anything like it was 10+ years ago as a boxing champ. He also looked like shit his last few years in the sport. It’s not such a long shot as people think, at least not as Paulie is now.

boxers also clinch LOL, cmon now , what about dirty boxing?

Alright, Wise1, we'll see if your true to your namesake. I won't bet on Artem, but if he wins.....to be continued.

A successful bet only leads to more bets until you learn the old vegas truth - the house always wins.

There are better ways to use your money brother.

Shameless second consecutive FightNightBump

Back