Artem is a sacrificial lamb to set up Paulie vs. Conor

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Paulie is a smart guy. He is degrading himself by competing in bare knuckle because he knows full well that;

1. He will easily demolish the shorter limbed Artem

2. If he does it convincingly (and he should) that it will set up a big boxing fight with Conor. That means big $$ for a relatively unknown (outside of boxing fans) retiree.

Conor came like a bat out of hell to fight Khabib when Artem got slapped. What is Conor going to want to do with Paulie when he rearranges his face?

conor-mcgregor-artem-lobov-ufc-mma.jpg

What is Conor going to want to do with Paulie when he rearranges his face?
Nothing.

I mean, he may go get drunk. Maybe buy his friend lunch. But probably not even that. And certainly nothing BKB related.

Oh, he'll tweet too. For sure. Something his fans think is clever, and non fans will roll their eyes at.

Pauli is a fat retired boxer

Artem will fuck him up

You think McGregor is going to give Paulie what he wants? Paulie's obsession with Conor is already a victory for McGregor, and Paulie is not a "Mayweather money" fight. His attempts to provoke his way into a bumper pay day will fall flat. People already believe McGregor's narrative (whatever the truth is) and there is nothing to win by fighting him

Paulie will wreck Artem but he never gets a McNugget fight.

Goat cant be lamb

Paulie hopes it works out that way,cos he is desperate for the red panties. I dont think there is much incentive for Conor to fight him,until and unless Conor gets kicked out of MMA for good by Khabib.

Paulies fat and old now. He was always pillow fisted. Artem will crack him after getting outboxed and drop paulie.

it would be a carrer suicide (and maybe even a real life one) if McRapist fights Paulie in something else than MMA.
He can justify getting smashed :
- by Floyd with all that "i lasted 10 rds with TBE" bullshit
- by Khabib with his phantom broken foot, and his laundry list of excuses

But letting Paulie put a beating on you on PPV would be inexcusable, especially with all that sparring session drama.
Condom will never fight him, not even for an other 100M

Last edited:
Back