Arte Suave

jrock89

Orange Belt
Reaction score
YouTube - Arte Suave - Andre Galvao

If you are into BJJ then I highly recommend you watch this 2-3 hour movie of different BJJ players train and live. Its called Arte Suave or BJJ Lifestyle. It's really intresting on how the eat and how they train. They have Jacare in there, Daniel Morae and Demian Maia just to name a few of the greats.

Must see for every grappler, i love royler there :D...

are there any similar movies ?

YouTube - Arte Suave - Andre Galvao

If you are into BJJ then I highly recommend you watch this 2-3 hour movie of different BJJ players train and live. Its called Arte Suave or BJJ Lifestyle. It's really intresting on how the eat and how they train. They have Jacare in there, Daniel Morae and Demian Maia just to name a few of the greats.

Can you explain what you mean about "how they eat?"

Haha their diet to be more specific.
Also how the eat is amazing too. They have a beach house where the basement is the training mats to roll on and the first floor is all open access to the beach where they eat.

Haha their diet to be more specific.
Also how the eat is amazing too. They have a beach house where the basement is the training mats to roll on and the first floor is all open access to the beach where they eat.

I understand that you're talking about diet, but what is it about their diet?

Are we talking about the Gracie diet here? So they're eating 15 watermelons on one day and a bunch of random other shit on another? What is the deal?

Sounds interesting, but I'm with Fedorzilla on the mention of "how they eat." It sounds mostly unimportant, if anybody is a serious athlete they should know how to diet properly for themselves at one point or another right?

I'll give it a looksie sometime for sure though, thanks for the post none the less.

Boise Fireman keeps loaning it to me but I keep returning it without watching it.

I understand that you're talking about diet, but what is it about their diet?

Are we talking about the Gracie diet here? So they're eating 15 watermelons on one day and a bunch of random other shit on another? What is the deal?

Royler's segment was the only one I recall showing the diet, and they were in a market buying a ton of fruit.

Jacare just mentions he eats fish. Royler is buying a bunch of papaya. Theres a couple of other clips but its really irrelevant to the movie as a whole now that I think about it. The grappling is sick and they show some good techniques from each BJJ player. I don't know I thought it was just interesting :icon_cry2

Back