Hound

Brown Belt
Reaction score
...and said you had stopped taking your

pills.gif

She also mentionned you had been stealing some of her

b_on_suppository.gif

What`s going Art?

how dare you talk about my mom i shall crush you for this.
sumo_wrestler.JPG

you know moms not all there hound. so anything see tells you is a lie.

Art your wife has also contacted me to discuss your increasingly erratic behavior. She said you attacked her outside Black Anus Karaoke Bar because she would not give you 10$ to buy a new Mariachi hat.

woman.jpg

Art come clean. What`s up? Is trying to own this board taking such a big toll on your psyche?

Arts mom called me askin where he was..

seen as though i was busy she said he would have to do..

cant stop a woman being horny

Art's mother is very nice. Although I can't say the same for her power driven son.

we have a

http://www.artnode.dk/contri/sander/:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.gif

in the house by the name of MMA trainer

hes trying to fit up Arts arse

hahaahaha. treelo don't be jealous there's pleanty of room being how hounds mom showed me how to relax the ole brown eye thr other day.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
hahaahaha. treelo don't be jealous there's pleanty of room being how hounds mom showed me how to relax the ole brown eye thr other day.

Indeed she said she stuffed a whole watermelon into your brown eye. You are a proven master at distending your colon Art.

yup, but i must admit that your mom is the true master. she said that your plugin two pumpkins at a time now.

Art at least come back at me with your own material.

me to he's so funny. just the other he and i played smear the quer, but we counldn't find hound. so we just went to his house to play monopoly.

I always play hide and seek with Billy. I tell him to go hide and then I go home.

Back