Art Santore Step Off!

Originally posted by Hound
El Pimento this guy will get passed your sissy guard like nothing. Then what you gonna do Art SanTropez?

grewcock_hill_fight.jpg

He can't pass Art's guard. That's impossible to do.

Originally posted by Hound
Art you should never mix your medications. That`s not your friend that`s your wife.

He cut you down Art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
same thing hound she'll still eat him. and i only take 2 med. now that i getting better.

Are you sick Art?

i hate it when people confuse my acting with realism. we are not amused.

i hate it when people confuse my acting with realism. we are not amused.

Art I think it is you who is confused about reality and trying to act normal.

Since when are you two people? Your use of "we" is a sign of beginning schitzofrenia my friend.

Get yourself checked out.

we are just fine. it is you thats got the problem. cause when we meet or i mean when all of us get together it'll be just you vs us.

note to self-hound is scared of karzy people. so he'll be gone. hound you better get out of my head. and stop reading my thoughts.

i hope you lost around 2oolbs hound. and conrad if i knew where you live you would be post any time in the near future.

I have no Idea what you just siad. Mugby is a really rough rough sport and I think it takes alot more guts(Stupidity) to play that then football. My friends play it and are in the hosptil every other week.

*thought to self* Art is a crazy man.

Art is definitely a crazy mofo for locking me out of my own Fuck off thread.

This slight will definitely be avenged La Bamba.

SMILE IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!!

Art again the capital lettering.

You are slipping further and further my friend. Or should I say friends?

it's about time you gave us are respect.

2.gif

we are fine i told you, just fine. now stop making fun of us before we gets angry again.

Back