Art Santore = Special MOD of this Forum....

no no take your time mma, good to know things are moving along at a pace that you feel comfy with. did you guys go out on a date or have a date set.

I think MMA is lying to us.

I dont really think he has an internship. I think he's really taking time off these forums because he's out with that chick.

You cant fool me

Originally posted by ShootoKing
Hahahaha.... bro, u can be better than me!

I don't think so Shooto. I heard you are a legend in Hawaii as far as being a chick magnet is concerned.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
no no take your time mma, good to know things are moving along at a pace that you feel comfy with. did you guys go out on a date or have a date set.

We have been on a few dates already Art. We are taking it slow.

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
I think MMA is lying to us.

I dont really think he has an internship. I think he's really taking time off these forums because he's out with that chick.

You cant fool me

I only wish I can be with her that much Jim.:(

that's right jim mma is truely going to be a doctor so if you need any vet care tips just ask mma.

that's right jim mma is truely going to be a doctor so if you need any vet care tips just ask mma.

Ummm...

Art, I am going to be an M.D and not a vet. :)

well i'm sure you'll still be able to help the stupid monkey out with his itchy bung hole problems.

well i'm sure you'll still be able to help the stupid monkey out with his itchy bung hole problems.

SO YOU'RE THE ONE STEALING MY ITCH CREAM!!!!!!

:mad:

i only used it once and that was on accident.

Minty icth cream is the best.

I was acitdently put paint cream on my toothbrush becuase they were right next to each other. Let me tell you that is not fun. Very hard to tlak when you mouth is completly numb

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE

SO YOU'RE THE ONE STEALING MY ITCH CREAM!!!!!!

:mad:

It took you that long to figure out Jim? I knew all along.

Originally posted by Hello. I'am a girl.
Minty icth cream is the best.

I was acitdently put paint cream on my toothbrush becuase they were right next to each other. Let me tell you that is not fun. Very hard to tlak when you mouth is completly numb

I am very sorry that happened to you Art-I mean Hello, I'm a girl.

don't be getting me mixed up with a chick mma that's not me. what wrong with you. she doesn't even talk like me.

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

It took you that long to figure out Jim? I knew all along.

SO YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STOLE IT AND GAVE IT TO HIM!!

i borrowed it. i would never steel anything and if it was stolen than mma is the human to blame not i.

don't be getting me mixed up with a chick mma that's not me. what wrong with you. she doesn't even talk like me.

I'm sorry Art.:(

Back