Art Santore is the father of my baby and he left me.

• Thread starter Hello. I'am a girl.
  • Start date
IT'S TRUE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I clicked this thinking it was a joke but then she said it was true.

Art you were my idol how could you??? That is so wrong!! I am burning all my Art Santore action figures as we speak.

How could Art do this to his Child? And don't deny it. I heard that there was DNA testing and you tested positve. I hear you are going on Montel willaims. You can come you with your own title for the show you basterd!!!!!!!!

And when you get on the Montel William's show, be a MAN and face up to what you did. Be a man for once in your life.

Art, you were the one that the kids looked up to as a role model.

You were the one that the kids wanted to be, not Royce, not Vanderlei, but Art.

My whole world is falling apart!!!!:( :(

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
Art, you were the one that the kids looked up to as a role model.

You were the one that the kids wanted to be, not Royce, not Vanderlei, but Art.

My whole world is falling apart!!!!:( :(

:(

Art, please explain to us this situation. I feel very down because of what I just read on this post.:(

i'll have to see what "i'm a girl" is after. such as my joesondo thong collection, my comic books, or my pocket lint collection. all being off great value. i'd also like to see a pic of the little guy. :(

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
i'll have to see what "i'm a girl" is after. such as my joesondo thong collection, my comic books, or my pocket lint collection. all being off great value. i'd also like to see a pic of the little guy. :(

Luckily, I got a picture of the Doctor holding your baby. Congrats!
:)

confirmation5.JPG

this is no jokeing matter mma, but yes i belive i see a hint of the family nose.

this is no jokeing matter mma, but yes i belive i see a hint of the family nose.

Sorry. I just had an exclusive pic of the kid, so I had to show it to you.:(

i thank you for you concer i'm just a little shook up so i'm some what on the edge. do you happen to have any pics of "i'm a girl" as well it's been so long ago.

i thank you for you concer i'm just a little shook up so i'm some what on the edge. do you happen to have any pics of "i'm a girl" as well it's been so long ago.

Sure Art. Here is a REALLY good pic.

gc11_13_11.jpg

Back