Art of War FC 18 - July 30 - Discussion Thread (Live Stream Link)

Just realized Gono is in Sasaki's corner, I guess he's not living in Brazil anymore

Been watching this all morning, tired. How fast does these events make it on YouTube?

I'll be the first to admit, that was a terrible fight. Sasaki refused to engage and left a horrible impression on this great card so far.

Been watching this all morning, tired. How fast does these events make it on YouTube?
Last event had a VOD on Lesports (the site in the opening post) quickly after the live airing

Junior Assuncao vs Adam Townsend up now, fight I'm looking forward to the most.

Unfortunate for Junior but a huge win for Townsend.

Hate it when a fighter talks trash when his opponent injured themselves. Classless.

Well, Townsend was correct, there are no time outs in MMA. Junior couldn't continue due to injury. Happens in other orgs all the time.

Well, Townsend was correct, there are no time outs in MMA. Junior couldn't continue due to injury. Happens in other orgs all the time.
Townsend continued punching after the ref came in and then talked shit about "taking the easy way out". Dude was a dick

Handong Kong has been a lot of fun in his previous 2 AoW outings, should be a good brawl

Townsend continued punching after the ref came in and then talked shit about "taking the easy way out". Dude was a dick

A fighter can't stop the fight. He went in to finish the fight and the ref came in late. I will say the 'easy way out' comment was out of line, not sure why he would say that; perhaps it was the heat of the moment.

Beautiful setup to the arm triangle. Too bad he gassed.

Fun event. Glad I was able to watch this thanks to Asurah, and boo WSOF for failing on their stream.

Fantastic event Art Of War 18. Thank You again for accessible stream for USA fans! #FOTN Akhtar/Muha.

Thanks for watching guys. Everything didn't go as planned but that's how MMA is sometimes. AoW19 on Oct 15.

Back