Art listen up

Originally posted by Hound
Art I'm glad you are at least considering wrestling. But don't do it just for the money do it to honor your montenegrin cuban ancestry.

Come on, Hound. It's all about the green in this world.

Art I forgot to tell you: they have the Internet where I work so I will be able to continue monitoring your declining mental health.

So tell me Hound. What's the status of Art's mental health?

MMA Art is basically caving in under the pressure. I can feel him wanting to reach out and turn over these boards to me.

Doesnt mean anything.

He just stuck his fist up and said ARIBA!!!!!!

JIM don't give Art an excuse to keep on the downward spiral he is going through.

Saying "Ariba" is no substitute for sound psychological guidance from Chi masters such as I.

MMA Art is basically caving in under the pressure. I can feel him wanting to reach out and turn over these boards to me.

That can't be true Hound. Art is my idol.:(

JIM don't give Art an excuse to keep on the downward spiral he is going through.

Saying "Ariba" is no substitute for sound psychological guidance from Chi masters such as I.

I need to learn this Chi you talk about Hound...

my mind is clean and we belive hound is the one that has the problem. we think hopund is suffering from a lack of oxygen to his brain. the mask? cause then i could out to places with my famly with out trying to hide. i once saw arthur the fonz from happy days at disney wearing a beard to keep people from knowing who he was.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
my mind is clean and we belive hound is the one that has the problem. we think hopund is suffering from a lack of oxygen to his brain. the mask? cause then i could out to places with my famly with out trying to hide. i once saw arthur the fonz from happy days at disney wearing a beard to keep people from knowing who he was.

Art read what you posted. Does it make sense to you?

criminally.insane.157.jpg

hahaha yes is crystal clear to me hound. hahahahaahahaahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha....uummmmmm...yup crystal hahaahahahaahahahahahahaaha

This is usually how Art's attempts to cope with this board end:

11_26_01mental1.jpg

Another rough night for Art. Anti is really taking it`s toll on the poor guy:

nm_fff_steve.jpg

Back