Art listen up

Hound

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Art why don't you drop this MMA stuff and do like your white Bolivian compadre Tito Santana and have a successful wrestling carreer?

titosant.jpg

TTT
Art I know you aren't here to read this but you gotta look into this.

Wrestling is one the most promising avenues of employment for Italian-Urugayans.

Art I just got my green belt posting this shit.

Thx man.

Good to see a Tito Santana reference helped get you the green mate!

Tito Santana...sheesh!

Originally posted by seldomTap
Good to see a Tito Santana reference helped get you the green mate!

Tito Santana...sheesh!

I do whatever is necessary mate!

But I really do care about Art's ability to branch out into other professional avenues like drag queen karaoke.

White Chileans like Art need the guidance of people like me to stimulate reflection on their general direction in life.

This could be you Art:

events4433-2.jpg

ttt

Art Corsican Mexicans like you have limited opportunities in this world so if wrestling isn't your thing you should maybe consider this:

bullfight.jpg

Originally posted by Hound
Art why don't you drop this MMA stuff and do like your white Bolivian compadre Tito Santana and have a successful wrestling carreer?

titosant.jpg

Because he LOVES the sport of MMA. Something you would not understand.

TTT
Art I know you aren't here to read this but you gotta look into this.

Wrestling is one the most promising avenues of employment for Italian-Urugayans.

You still don't get it Hound.

Art I just got my green belt posting this shit.

Thx man.

Shame on you Hound. Posting just because you want to get a new belt. How sad...

;)

ttt

Art Corsican Mexicans like you have limited opportunities in this world so if wrestling isn't your thing you should maybe consider this:

bullfight.jpg

Grab life by the horns, Art!:D

Art don't listen to MMA he is just pissed off he made the wrong choice. How could you as a Sardinian Mexican turn this down:

ru18555.jpg

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

I don't speak Spanish, Jim. What does that translate to in English?:p

Thats what Tito Santana used to say at the end of every interview. He'd stick his fist up and scream "ARIBA!"

santana.jpg

Art don't listen to MMA he is just pissed off he made the wrong choice. How could you as a Sardinian Mexican turn this down:

ru18555.jpg

He looks soooooooo cute.:)

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE

Thats what Tito Santana used to say at the end of every interview. He'd stick his fist up and scream "ARIBA!"

santana.jpg

Ughh...So what does it mean Jim?

HEY IF THE MONEYS GOOD I'LL TRY ANYTHING ONCE BUT I'D STILL HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE FIGHTING IN MMA. AS FOR BULL FIGHTING HECK NO I'D GET OWNED JUST LIKE THAT GUY. AND AS FOR YOU HOUND SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT WORK NOW? IF KEN CAN DO IT SO CAN I. BUT I'D DEFFINETLY WANT TO WEAR A MASK.

Art I'm glad you are at least considering wrestling. But don't do it just for the money do it to honor your montenegrin cuban ancestry.

Art I forgot to tell you: they have the Internet where I work so I will be able to continue monitoring your declining mental health.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
HEY IF THE MONEYS GOOD I'LL TRY ANYTHING ONCE BUT I'D STILL HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE FIGHTING IN MMA. AS FOR BULL FIGHTING HECK NO I'D GET OWNED JUST LIKE THAT GUY. AND AS FOR YOU HOUND SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT WORK NOW? IF KEN CAN DO IT SO CAN I. BUT I'D DEFFINETLY WANT TO WEAR A MASK.

Why were a mask, Art? You have a beautiful face!:rolleyes:

Back