Arrogant cyclist taught a lesson!

That's wrong (in terms of the numbers).

The number of times a car has nearly run me over at a pedestrian crossing where I have right of way = 0
The number of times a cyclist has nearly run me over at a pedestrian crossing where I have right of way = hundreds of times, it's a daily occurrence when I'm in central London and often multiple times a day.

When cars/vans are on the pavement that's usually a terror attack. When a cyclist in on the pavement it's a day with a y in.

Just because a shitty cyclist isn't that likely to kill someone that doesn't mean that a massive proportion of cyclists aren't shitty, dangerous cyclists.

You may not qualify for "most places" then. I live in 'Merica land and I see shitty drivers every day. I've encountered all the standard annoyances with cyclists & peds, I've almost been killed or injured by shitty drivers and there's lots more of them. The cyclists where I live pay attention and follow the rules for the most part

I enjoyed it. I'm anti-cyclist. I just hope the driver got out and said, "You wanna act like Pete Buttigieg? I'm gonna treat you like Pete Buttigieg."
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

The car passed the cyclists, driver should have paid attention to their presence, rapidly stopped and turned left. There was no way for the cyclist to prevent what happened. I bet the driver was staring at his GPS instead of paying attention to the road. He realized the GPS said to turn left and dumbass did it without thinking.

Cyclist was in drivers blind spot beside truck.
Drivers blinkers were not seen by the cyclist because he turned them on a little late and the cyclist was beside the truck by that time.

No one was hurt and both are at fault so they might as well shake hands and go about their business.

Fuck cyclists, they don't belong on the streets with motorized vehicles. They should be confined to sidewalks.

I bike but man not on crowded streets. It doesn’t matter if you have the right of way physics will fuck you in the ass.

I bike but man not on crowded streets. It doesn’t matter if you have the right of way physics will fuck you in the ass.
Some of those militant city cyclists have the attitude they're driving a ten tonne truck!! They forget how vulnerable they are!

Cyclists that ride on busy streets are entitled asswipes. Bike in a park or in the burbs, and there is no need to wear spandex, you look like pillow biters.

That never would've happened if you bloody tossers would put the steering wheel on the left side of the vehicle.
Time for tea
<NoneOfMy>

Yes but I will have coffee instead.

behave.jpg

Back